3

PRE-NOTE: i combined 6 chapters here . i wrote such short chapters sorry for that

In the previous chapter:
The witch's eyes closed as her lips part. Nelly begins chanting words softly and Harry watches as one by one, the lifeless bodies of the rival pack melt into the dirt ground. The blood fades into the grass as all evidence of the fight disappears.

Harry rolls around onto his side and squints at his clock, it was ten in the morning. He groans and shuts his eyes while his body begs for more sleep but, he has things to do. Grumpily, the Alpha sits up with his bed sheets pooling around his waist and huffs before standing up, as bare as a newborn and stomps his way to the bathroom. Once done his morning routine, Harry slips back into his room and sniffs the air. A growl from his wolf falls from between his lips as his body automatically becomes rigid.

"Whoever is here, I suggest you show your face or it will be hell for you." He booms.

He's met with not a single sound. An earsplitting silence drifts through the room and his whole house, and the Alpha rolls his eyes in irritation before walking across his room. He yanks open the closet door and glares at the shivering Omega. Harry reaches out without hesitance and wraps his hand around the woman's throat. He pushes her into the back of the closet, not caring for his clothing but instead of the intruder.

"Listen here, Omega," Harry's eyes scan over her slim face with high cheekbones, the deep brown of her eyes and tiny freckles. "I do not appreciate having to do this when I am hungover." His fingers tightened, digging into her skin. "Who are you?"

The Omega gasps, nails clawing his skin. "K...Kenny!" She stutters out.

His eyes lower into slits. "Why are you here?" He inquires, squeezing her throat.

His threats are no use, the Omega stays silent. Even when Harry plugs her nose and covers her mouth. The Omega's face turns blue and her brown eyes water before Harry releases her with a grunt. The Alpha shoves her hard against the wall, enjoying the whimper of pain she lets out. "If I ever see you here again," he seethes, "I will not hesitate to kill you where you stand."

"We-"

"I do not know why you chose to break into my house." Harry hisses.

"We mated!" Ken's desperate attempts are futile. "Last night, you were drunk!"

The pack Alpha scoffs, "your lies do nothing but make me despise you." Harry steps back, not bothering to hide any of his bits. "Get the fuck out."

It doesn't take long for 'Kenny'—if that is even her real name, seeing as she lied about one of the most important things in Harry's life—before she bolts out Harry's house and bumps into Liam on her race down the driveway.

"Who is that?" The brown-eyed man asks, rubbing his shoulder from the harsh shove.

"No one." Harry dismisses, watching the woman's disappearing frame into the woods, "Why are you here?" He faces the other Alpha.

"Patrol today. Did you forget?" Liam's eyes widen when he sees Harry's nude body. "Put some clothes on, Jesus Christ." He puts his hands over his face.

"Oh," Harry looks down at himself. "I was a little distracted by an unknown intruder in my house." He murmurs. "From the number of drinks I had last night, I am lucky if I remember my name."

"Wait." Harry raises his arm, stopping his pack from going ahead of him.

It's late at night, the moon is their only source of light in the dark abyss that is the forest. Only shadows can be seen, their looming figures jumping across their sight. And frightened animals scurrying pass them in fear of being eaten or to be trampled.