7

In the previous chapter:
"I cannot walk another day on the earth without you." Both hearts began playing a harmony, the instruments of their souls intertwining in an array of beats and their breaths.

"Louis, will you give me the honour of calling you mine?"

Louis' thoughts were racing and his brain was scrambling to form words.

"That is sudden, Harry."

It was an avalanche of dread and Harry's world crumbled into dust. His heart, that he finally chose to follow, is broken into millions of pieces. It scattered all over his soul like glass. Harry's inner wolf howls in pain, despair and desperation.

Harry can feel the cold and emptiness consuming him. It was what he was used to, and Louis was the next in line to cause him that pain. He was embarrassed and hiding his face in his hands but Louis moves up his body, causing the Alpha's shirt to rise slightly, "But," The Omega licks his lips, "I like sudden, it is spontaneous." A giggle tumbles from his lips.

At that moment, a fire erupted from under Harry's heart. It was liberating, a heavenly drug filling his veins, it made him warm and full of hope and love.

"Will you?" Harry asks again.

"Hm, let's see..." Louis trails off, a mad grin growing on his face, "Will you always tell me the truth?"

Harry didn't need to think, "Yes, yes, yes." He repeats. "Of course, baby blue." Harry slips his hand into Louis, like puzzle pieces they were complete. His alpha was preening in Louis' glow.

"Then, yes." Louis' blues twinkle happily, "I will be your mate."

Not being able to contain his joy, Harry gathers the small grinning boy in his arms and flips them around. Giggles, adoration and, happiness soared in the air above them as they cuddled under the covers. Harry can see the rest of his life being spent with Louis. Living in a cozy house whether it is in the town or in the privacy of the forest, with at least two children, hopefully, more because Harry had dreams of raising a big family and, slow dancing in the living room on a Friday night.

"Did you ask my mother?" Louis asks, his brown hair fanned out on the pillow.

"Yes," Harry smiles, snuggling his face into Louis' neck and inhaling the intoxicating scent, "I asked her before I came up here." He licks the skin there.

"What if she had said no?" Louis' voice was a little deeper than usual since he was still sick, but that didn't stop Harry from chasing his lips. Louis is oblivious.

Harry still tries to kiss him. "I would have still trained you to hunt though it would kill me to watch you grow and mate with another." The Alpha eventually gives up and looks at Louis sheepishly. "There was no concrete plan."

"Why not?"

"May I kiss you?"

"You did not answer my question."

"You did not either." Louis grunts and not a moment later, Harry's lips are against his.

It was so strange for someone's lips to feel familiar despite never kissing them. That was how Louis felt, Harry's lips were so plump and warm. They carried a calming comfort that no home could provide, Louis was far too overwhelmed that he whines.

"And to answer your question," Harry mumbled against Louis' lips. "I did not feel like I needed one." He leans closer, his nose bumping Louis', he wanted to crawl into Louis' mouth and live there, it was their first kiss but Harry was helplessly addicted.