Chapter Ten

I couldn't give two sh*ts about you or your sister

Why did I say that? Why on Earth did I say that? I lost my goddamn sister goddammit!

I couldn't give two sh*ts about you or your sister

I can't stop thinking about it, it's like it's repeating over an over like a broken record in my head. I'd try to focus on something else, like Stiles and the pack trying to come up with a plan but every time I try to think that's all I could think of.

I couldn't give two sh*ts about you or your sister

You know what the funny thing is? You can take back anything in the world. Clothes, shoes, cars, you name it. But one thing you can't take back is words that leave your mouth because once it's out there, it can't be erased.

"Kendall? Kendall! We kind of need your help here!" Stiles waved his hands at my face.

"Look I'm sorry, I'm sorry. What were you's talking about?" I asked.

"The plan is to go enter via the front door," Stiles stated.

"Because they expect us to be unexpected and enter through the back," Derek finalised.

"What if the expect us to be unexpected by being expected," Stiles told us.

"Stiles stop your hurting my brain nerves," I massaged my forehead.

"We're going against Berserkers too don't forget that," Malia pointed out.

"Please, those things can easily be shot down using a gun. The real problem is my crazy Aunty," I rolled my eyes.

"I'll take care of that," Peter chimed in.

"I doubt that," Stiles and I whispered at the same time.

"I can still hear you's," Peter muttered.

"And we don't care," Stiles threw back. "Hey Kendall can I talk to you privately?" Stiles then continued to ask.

Stiles pulled me over until no one could be able to hear us. "Are you okay? You seem a bit fidgety."

"It's nothing trust me," I mumbled, playing with my nails.

"Look Kendall, when Allison died because of me-"

"It wasn't because of you, it was because of the thing that possessed you"

"-I promised myself I'd take care of you. Now please tell me what's wrong," Stiles said while grabbing my right shoulder gently.

"I said a lot of bad things to someone I love," I whispered, voice cracking.

"Why?" He questioned.

"Because something bad is going to happened to me and I don't want him to know," I told him, eyes watering up.

"Oh god this isn't Brett is it?" He asked frantically.

"Yea why?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Um I might have kinda invited him over," He laughed forcefully.

"Oh my god Sti-" I tried to say but was cut off by the sound of the door knocking.

"I'll get it," Stiles said quickly, trying to get away from my wrath.

___________

"And where will I be?" Liam asked.

"Well you are going to be in the back of the van, chained up," I replied, looking down at the plan and avoiding Brett's gaze at me.