Chapter Twelve

Third person's POV

Brett was in tears when Kendall laid soullessly on his lap. He kept brushing her hair and wiping every tear that had managed to fall from his blue broken eyes to her now pale white skin.

Brett begun to look around, trying to find someone to help them but it had seemed everyone was preoccupied with a berserker.

Every time he would try to take her pain away he would only come to the conclusion that it's too late, she's already dead.

Brett watched the pack hopelessly as they all tried to save Scott. He watched on as Liam was pushed up against the wall by Scott and Scott raising his arm.

"Scott, Scott, listen, listen, listen! You're not a monster! You're a werewolf! Like me!" Liam yelled at Brett.

Liam watched desperately as Scott begun to drop Liam down and lower is arm.

Scott realising there was a mask over his face, ripped it off and looked at Peter standing their with a smirk.

"You," He growled. "The only one who knew as much as Argent about Berserkers. About the Nagual. You taught Kate. You helped her. All for power."

"For my family's power. To be rightfully inherited by me. Not usurped by some idiot teenage boy, so incorruptible, he won't shed the blood of his enemies even when justified," Peter muttered back harshly.

"You don't deserve your power. Not power like this," Scott replied back just as harshly. Malia begun to growl, eyes lighting up blue as she ran towards Peter, only to be pushed furiously against the wall.

"Oh, sorry, sweetheart, we'll talk about this later," Peter smiled smugly. Kira cracked open her sword and charged at him which also resulted in her being pushed against the wall.

"Kira!" Scott had yelled out.

"You were my Beta first, Scott. It was my bite that changed your life. And my bite that can end it," Peter growled.

"Then, end it, Peter. Because you won't get another chance," Scott hissed.

And then begun the massive fight, claws and fangs being used as both defence and as a weapon.

"Come on! Pathetic. Fight like an Alpha, Scott. You want to defeat me? You're going to have to kill me!" Peter taunted.

Scott grabbed Peter and begun mercilessly beating him up. Peter looked so torn up that he looked like he was at the edge of death. But to Peter's lucky stars, Scott was never a killer and never will be.

"You were never an Alpha, Peter.
But you were always a monster," Scott snarled watching as Peter went to a soundless sleep.

Scott walked towards everyone and begun hugging them all in a group.

"I'm so glad we are all okay," Stiles whispered.

"Yea," They all agreed. Scott ears begun twitching when he realised there was one less voice and released himself from the group hug.

"Guys where's Kendall?," Scott questioned.

"Here," Scott heard a broken whisper.