Back to beacon hills ( Scott's pov)

Scott pov
Stiles haven't been the same after he come home, he doesn't smiles anymore or laugh. He come back like a hole new person, he no longer the 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone Stiles. Now he has longer hair, more muscle and he doesn't talk much anymore.

I can see Stiles stand a little further down by his locker wearing a long green sweater, dark blue jeans and his familiar shoes. He has his supplies with him, when I got 10 meters from him I start to talk. "Hi Stiles we have a pack meting after school, do you want to come?" But he doesn't answer and can see his eyes telling me he thinking of something else. "Stiles...Stiles," I say asking the same question and got the same answer.
"Stiles....Stiles are you listening to anything I said?" I hear the bells that means classes start soon."I tell you after math class because you seams to think on other and he reminds me of how he get without his meds..Stiles did you take you ADHD medication?you know how you get when.." I start to say but got cut off by Stiles saying "Yes Scott I took my adha medication today and yesterday and the day before that. Are we done talking I don't want to be late and get detention rest of the week" he says with a annoying voice.

The math lesson was slow as usual. Sitting by my desk and tap the pen repeatedly to the wooden desk. I hear something fall on the right side of me and turn my head to the right where Stiles was siting. I see his pen on the floor, but don't think he notice it has fallen.
Looking at Stiles i notice the hasn't even open the math book. His eyes are space out. 1 of the times that being a werewolf has its advantage, sensing stress, anger and sadness radicals from  Stiles. Still looking at him I start to hear him gasping for breath and shaking. Is this one of Stiles panic attack. It's go down hill from there he start to gasp faster and faster. Turning my head to the front I can see the teacher looking at Stiles with concern face. Raising my hand up. "Yes McCall what do you want? Mr..... can I take Stilinski to the nurse? Yes you have permission to take Stilinski to the nurse." When we got out of the class room which was the easy part, next thing is searching for the nearest bathroom. I push Stiles thru the door and he falls down with his back to the wall still gasping for breath. I crouch down to his level and but my hand on his face pushing his face up and see his tears in his eyes. I hear him asking himself what happening to him which I reply to. "Stiles...Stiles listen to me you are having a panic attack. You need to breathe."

After some time Stiles says "Scott? I can't....can't breathe." Still gasping for breath he ask,"where are we? Am I home? Am I safe? I says."
"Yes Stiles we home, home in beacon hills, you safe now. I'm not going to let anything happen to you and neither  are your dad." When I see his panic attack is gone I ask if he want to talk about it but he tells me that it's nothing. "It is not nothing if you start to have a panic attack thinking about it" I says. He tells me me he doesn't want to talk about it now, maybe later.

Stiles start to watch his environment."Scott why are we in here?" "Oh.....yeah about that.... I thought you wouldn't want to go to the nurse and took you to the nearest bathroom instead." "Thanks that really nice of you "he says. "I wouldn't be your best friend if I didn't." Stiles start to talk to himself. With my werewolf ability I can hear he says something about I miss Newt before he opens the door and leaving me alone in the bathroom. What was he talking about and who is Newt?

Sneak peak,next Chapter

Suddenly the door open with a bang, we all turn our head to the noise. People with white suit and guns walks in, the last person that walks in is Ava Paige. I see we meet again Thomas.

Finally done with this chapter. Tell me what you think so far of the story.