Taken

Scott's pov

*Guys do you find anything useful information* I ask. *Isaac I think you want to see this* Allison say. *What did you find?* *I found this file about one of your friend I think* she says to Teresa and Gally. She start to read the file out loud.

Subject A11: Camden Lahey
Parents: Mr and Mrs Lahey
Brother: Isaac Lahey

From: Taken from Beacon Hills,
1 year old.
Status: Alive
Photo: Classified

*Isaac I didn't know you have/had a brother* I say.* I don't remember having a brother.* *Apparently you do* Allison say. *Wonder who it is. Do you know anyone with that name* he ask Gally and Teresa. *We don't know anyone with that name, heck we don't even know our own name because they wipe our memories and gave us fake name, so we have no Idea* Gally answer.

Newt's  pov

I feel something stick me. Why does my body feel so....

Thomas pov

*What the hell are you doing here, where is Newt* I ask. I ask my dad when we got out to met the other. *Newt have been taken* my dad say. *What the hell shuck face, are you coming and saying that you let Newt get taken by fucking WICKED* he says ready to punch him. I had to stop Minho before he kills my father. *We should never have trusted  you shanks* Minho say with angry voice. Lydia and Jackson ran in with the other. *We find them* Lydia say. *So what is it about* Gally ask. *This shanks let fucking WICKED take Newt.*

Newt's pov

Why is it so white. After my eyes adjust to the room a start to wonder what happen until I remember. Taking a closer look around the room I remember that I been here before. *No I... I c...c....can't be here* I say in panic. Running to the door and take my hand on the handle but the door won't budge. It can't be lock. It...ca...can't be lock ,I have to escape. To busy thinking I take a few steps back. I have to escape, how can I escape, the door won't budge, no windows, no windows. By this time my bloody claustrophobia hit me with full force. The room feels smaller and smaller. Trying desperately to fight it which work but my body and brain feels exhausted afterward.

*I have miss you Newt* I hear a voice that I recognize. *No* I say with panic voice slowly stepping back until my back hit the wall. *Stay away from me.* *Don't you miss me Newt* he say stepping forward. Desperately searching for my knife that I always have with me. If you looking for your knife we have it. By this time he is a few feet away. I have to escape, I have to do something. By now he is in front of me with his sick smile. Choosing to punch him in the face, but he stops me. Exhausted from before he easily take my hand over my head with one hand. He take his other hand hard on my chin to make my eyes met his. *I have miss playing with my toy, my pet* he say in a wicked voice. The hand that was on my chin is now stroking my hair. I want to fight but my body is stuck, I can't do anything other than shaking. I want to scream at him but the only thing that comes out is a sob. My brain only think of one word repeatedly, no,no,no. Looking at his face that hold a sadistic smile, a tear fall from my eyes.

Back to Beacon Hills (TW/TMR)(slow update)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara