Pack and glades

Author: Thanks for the readers who still reading this book.

Stiles pov

Gally what are you doing here?
More guards comes and try to take us. Newt is surrounded by 4 guards, 4 guards are surrounding Minho, the same happens to Gally and Theresa. I'm on my way to help them but Jason switch or bodies so I'm under him. I don't even have time to start to fight back before I feel something enter my veins and my body starts to shuts down and the last thing I see is Jason's face smiling before black dots enter my eyesight and everything becomes black.

Newt pov

Right now we (glades) are with people who says they are Thomas friends in his house. Thomas is laying on the black couch in the living room. The guy with black hair that keeps calling Thomas Stiles has told his friends what happened. I have the feeling that the other glades don't want to be here either. The boy that we met in the school wouldn't leave Thomas with us, he told us to come with him, not like hade any other way to go but I still don't trust him or the other shanks."Newt I don't trust these shanks" Minho says. "Me neither" I replied. Thomas is our leader so it obvious that we want to protect him and any other glades, after everything that has happened to us we only thrust each other. 

Thomas wakes up screaming and crying no Chuck. "Tommy" I says and run up to hug him and says "it wasn't his fault, nothing was your fault. If it anyone's fault it's bloody WICKED." When Thomas comes back to his senses, the girl with red hair ask who Chuck is. Looking at Thomas to see if he going to say something but doesn't. Turning my head around to look at the other glades, Minho has his hands in fist ready to punch someone, Gally had his head down, guilty for what he did and Teresa is looking at Thomas with a sad expression. "We don't want to talk about it" I say. "How are we supposed to help Stiles when we don't know the problem!" The guy from the classroom says. "You can't help him." I told him."Guys stop, I don't want to talk about it"Thomas says."You know you have to talk about it now or later" I say. *I know you feel guilty for something you didn't do, hell if you feel guilty what about how much guilt Gally feels.*

"Next question who are you? What do you want?" The girl with short hair say with demanding voice. The girls face expression is, if you don't tell me you going to regret it,with her burning eyes ready to kill. Reminds me of bloody cranks the only difference is that she isn't crazy (I think) and could use her brain. "We don't have to tell you anything" Minho says ready to defend us if they were going to attack. "Sorry about Malia but we want to know your name" the guy we met in school says. "Greenie care to introduce us to these shanks so we can get it done?" Gally ask or more like demand.

Author: I know that the first pov is bad, I got stuck and didn't know how to end it.