Meeting

This chapter is dedicated to @KaceyMcGrath and @Yanettlove for giving me their opinion and @Jade_Argent and @AbigailGrant189 for starting to follow me.

Previously

Walking in to the infirmary I see Minho and Jeff talking. "Sorry shanks but you have to stay outside." Jeff told the others when he saw how many people that was going inside the infirmary. "You can lay him on the bed" Jeff told me, pointing at a bed that was by the corner. "Let's see what the problem is."

Thomas pov

"It looks like he hasn't sleep in day so I'm not surprise that he pass out. He is paler than usual that's makes me believe that's he hasn't got the protein and nutrition he needs." A groan comes from Newt and he turns his body to the other side. "We should go outside and let Newt rest." Jeff say. "We also need to have a meeting about what we are suppose to do." Minho say. We go to tell the others with Jeff (med-jack) that we are having a meeting and to tell the other what happened to Newt.

Newt's pov

[Dream/flashback]

My body hurts when I wakes up. "Minho, Tommy?" I say but gets no replied. I sit ups even if my body hurts. I want to know why they not answering. The lasting I remember was that the guards was dragging me to ratman and that he inject something in me that made my body hurt like my body was fighting itself....It's difficult to explain how it felt, you have to experience it to know how it feel. I did't find Tommy and the other glades in the room. Where are they? "I see that you awake." No this can't be happening.

I wake up with a jerk and sit up which I regret right after. "Uhh my head." Where am I? It's look like the infirmary in the glade. I walk out of the infirmary to find the glades but nobody is outside. Usually we are working everyday. The only time nobody is working is when we have a meeting I think and starts to walk to the meeting place.

Meeting

"Tommy, Minho" "Newt what are you doing you should be resting." Tommy say and walk to help me to the middle of the meeting room which I decline. I don't know why he want to help me, I don't need help, I'm not weak. "I found this letter you had in your hand when you came"Gally say and gave the letter to Newt. I start to read the letter to the others while Tommy is leaning over my shoulder. "Let the game begin/WICKED"

I know this chapter is short. Sorry I'm going to write the next chapter longer.