Newt

Thanks for those that are still reading the story. I can't believe that 1,2K has read this story, I thought that I would got less than 50 reads so it's makes me glad that people are voting, comment and adding this story to their reading list. Here is the new chapter, I would like to know what you think. :)

Previously

"Do you think that my brother is here" Isaac ask me. "In the file it said that your brother are here" "Where are your friends, I have to go thru the rules." Gally says to me and Isaac. We find the other standing close to the wall. "Now that everyone is here we can go thru our rules if you are going to live here. Rule 1, everyone does their part, no slackers. Rule number 2, Never hurt another glader. You have to trust each other. And the last rule and the most important rule. Never go outside the glade, unless you're a runner." "What is glades? glade? and runner?" Isaac ask what the other pack members was thinking. "This is place is what we call the Glade and we, those that has live here are glades." "Runner?" I ask. "You are going to find out later. Welcome to hell"

Thomas pov

5 days later

Me and  Scott was walking in the woods and I told him a little bit about the other glades was when a loud alarm sound starts. "What is that sound?" Scott ask me. "The box" "Box?" I start to run to the box like the other glades or they glades that could with the pack trailing behind. The door to the box open with a creaking sound. We saw the former runner was laying on the floor. "Newt" I scream and jump down to help him out. "Tommy" He says with a scratchy voice and opens his eyes looking at me. After I help him out he tumble into me and pass out. "Newt!!" I and the other glades scream. I got my arms around Newt's body and catch him before he hit the ground and sit down on my knees with Newt in my arms. Newt look like he has been thru hell and back. He look paler than usual, has dark circles under his eyes like he hasn't slept in days. I take two fingers to Newts throat to see if he still breathing, which he did.

"Take him to med-jack, I run and tell him what happen and that you are on your way with Newt." Minho say and run to Jeff (med-jack). I take one of my arms under Newts back and the other arm under his legs and carry him like a princess. When I start to walk to med-jack with the glades and the pack. Newt pushes his body closer to me groaning, resting his head on my chest.

Walking in to the infirmary I see Minho and Jeff talking. "Sorry shanks but you have to stay outside." Jeff told the others when he saw how many people that was going inside the infirmary. "You can lay him on the bed" Jeff told me, pointing at a bed that was by the corner. "Let's see what the problem is."