Thomas

Author: Happy birthday to me, can't believe a finish writing this chapter first before the last one.

Stiles pov

We where siting in history and the teacher talks about something. I don't know and don't care. Suddenly the door open with a bang, we all turn our head to the noise. People with white suit and guns walks in, the last person that walks in is Ava Paige. "I see we meet again Thomas. We need you back to WICKED to finish the tests." I see my class mates are searching for who Thomas is, until I stands up. "I'm not going to go back there ever again.Why would I ever go back there on my free will." "I thought you would say that, we already have your friends." Jason walks in with a struggling Minho with his arms tied behind his back,after Minho comes Teresa the same way like the runner she is tied as well. They both are wearing their usual clothes, Theresa with dark blue sweater and blue jeans, Minho with light blue sweater and blue, gray pants. Paige says to Jason to take out the last candidate. That I and the other glades was shocked when we saw the last candidate was no surprise. The last candidate was Newt, "Newt I is really you.?" "Tommy, Theresa, Minho" the second in command says."Thomas you can come with ours on you free will or we kill the other candidates, what do you say the first bullet thru the head is Newt"Jason says and point the gun to Newt's head. "After that Minho and last Theresa?" Jason says. Scott stands up and says, "what is this and what do you want with Stiles." Jason point the gun to Scott. "This doesn't concern you or do you rather have a bully in your head to. Thomas what's your answer" Jason say and points the gun back to Newt. The other people in white points they guns randomly selecting  a target between my class mates. "On the count of 3 you tell us if you going with us, or little Newt here dies, what's your answer ....1.....2...."

"Okay!!! I do it if you let them go." "What the hell are you saying Stiles are you really going with them, you don't even know them, what if they kill you." "Scott I already know them, they took me besides I'm to valuably to them." "Bloody hell Tommy what the hell are you thinking." "I just got you back I'm not going to let you three die if I can do something about it" I say. "Tom, you not thinking straight." Theresa says "If you go I go, I'm not going to let you go alone with those klunkheads." The other runner says. "You choose the right answer" Paige says. Two guards come up to me and drag me behind Jason and Paige. "You have me, let them go." They push the other glades to my class mates who is standing on the other side of the room. I didn't notice that the class had moved away from us until now. Scott has moved forward not to fast to be notice. "Kill them" Paige says. Jason's face look like it was one of his best day in his life, when you open a present and got the thing you always wanted. That's the expression on his face."With pleasure" he says. "Wait what the hell are you doing we had a deal." Trying to get the guards of me. "We can't have people running around telling people about us. The only way that happens is if you eliminate all the evidence. Besides this isn't my fault, if you and your friends never escaped we wouldn't be in this situation." Ava says. Getting the guards of me was easier than I thought. A punch to the face to one of the guard and he was out, a kick were the sun doesn't shine to the other guard did the trick.

Something exploded and I tackle Jason to the floor and see the other glades and Scott do the same to some  guards.
"How many times do I haft to save you." Someone says.

Who do you think it is?/ who do you want it to be?