Lydia's cry

Stiles/Thomas pov

Lydia's scream startle everyone.Do anything to get them but don't hurt Thomas Ava told the guards after it sink in.

Minho and Gally start to shoot at the guards while I and Teresa run to help Newt. Ratman points his gun to shoot Teresa but before he have the time to pull  the trigger I aim for his chest but he turns his body so the bullet go to his arm. That all the time I need to get a hold of the injection. "Teresa inject it to Newt" I told her. Who still was in pain. I hope it was the antidote. I knock Jason unconscious to help Gally and Minho. It's was a good thing that we took guns with us. You have to be suicide if you are trying to go against WICKED without guns. "How many bullets do you guys have left?" I ask. "7 I think" Gally answer. "What about you" I ask Minho. Klunk,shank couldn't  you find any better guns than this, I thought you told us your dad was the sheriff."

The pack was fighting the guards to except Lydia who was looking straight forward with no expression, like she was in shock or numb.

Lydia's pov

"He is going to die the voice whisper, he is going to die."

"JACKSSSON" I cream,
It feels like the everything happen in slow motion. The bullet one of the guards shot goes through Jacksons forehead ending his life quickly. "NO NO NO" this can't happen, He can't be dead. Some how I got my numb body to Jackson that was laying on the floor.

"JACKSON, JACKSON" I yell shaking him, "JACKSON wake up this isn't funny, you can't be dead, JACKSON, JACKSON" I say. My arms around his body, my hands in his hair. I says his name repeatedly while I stroke his hair. Wishing it was a joke and that he would wake up and hug me back but that didn't happen. His eyes that once held life was now gone, no future, he would never go to college, have kids or find his real parents I thought with tears pouring from my eyes. Jackson.....

I got a flashbacks of my memory of me and Jackson, or first kiss, the time I got the key to his house, the time when he close to death and become a werewolf. The only difference now was that this time he didn't wake up. "JACKSON....."