James

I know this chapter is short and bad. I know that I will probably change it like the other chapters.

Previously

"I *sob* wish that I *sob* could save him *sob* like you *sob* saved me. I came to comfort you not the opposite." "I think we both needed comfort." They both was crying now. After some time crying and hugging each other in silence Newt fall asleep and Tommy moves Newts body to a more comfortable position. He look up to the sky thru the hole in the ceiling that a griever did. The last thought before he too fall asleep was about Chuck. When they see each other again and tell him what happen after he died. "I tell you all about it when I see you again."

Nobody's pov

[Flashback]

"James, James" Newt what happen? Alby ask the future second in command. "I-I found h-h-him*sob* in the wood a-and*sob* he was laying on the grass with blood. Itwassomuchblood." "Newt breath say it again but slower." It was*sob* so much blood." Jeff walks in with blood on him. " We need to talk." He say and walks out. "Stay here" Alby say with he did. What happen to him? Newt was crying and thinking of James and after som time Alby walks in. "What did Jeff say? How is James? When do Jeff think that he will wake up?" "Newt" The leader say with red eyes like he had been crying but Newt doesn't see that. "Newt, I'm sorry, he did't make it." "What?" "He died. He had slice wrists and Jeff think he killed himself." It can't be true, it can't be true Newt thought. "I-I have to see him" the future commander say and runs out with Alby. They ran to find Jeff and the other glades in front of the woods where Newt carry him. The did't have time to carry him to the infirmary because of how much blood he was losing, every seconds was precious, deciding his fate. Alby had to drag Newt from James to ask what happen and he could't do it with all the commotion happening outside. When they came to the glades who was standing and hugging each other and crying. They didn't have to say anything to Newt to confirm what Alby said was true. "No, NO!" Newt ran to James who was laying on the ground. More tear was falling from his eyes like a river. He had just lost one of his closest friend.