WICKED

Author: YES Finally done with this chapter, sorry that it took so long time to update.

Stiles's pov

Standing outside to get in the cars I remember that no one knows the way. "So anyone who knows where the location are?" "Who do you think we are, of course we know where it is" Gally say. "Until Minho and Teresa her ( pointing at Teresa and Minho) decide to be taken." "Okay, I drive and you can show us the way." "Someone that want to give a pep talk or something?" Minho asked. "Go ahead" Newt say. "Okay" Minho start looking at the pack and glades. "Be careful, Don't die. Great. We're all bloody inspired" Newt answer.

30-40 minutes later

Going out of my car with the rest of the glades, my dad and the pack do the same. "So why have we stop in the middle of nowhere?" Malia ask before Scott could. "Gally told us that we have to walk the rest of the way so we don't get noticed."

After walking some time we see the facility. With big red letters over the entrance spelling WICKED and under it stood what WICKED stands for.World In Catastrophe: Killzone Experiment Department.

*Guys I start to say I have a bad feeling about this.** Bad feeling like Lydia bad feeling?* Scott ask.* Yes, the feeling that something really bad is going to happen. Someone should stay here and wait... Dad you should wait here.* *What are you talking about I'm going where you going, I'm not losing you again.* *But dad what if we get taken, what if we need police enforcement besides if someone of us called they probably think it someone doing a prank, they would listen to you because you are a sheriff* I say. *Okay I stay, hope you doing what you think is right* he says but I can see that he wants to go and would rather go with me than waiting out here. *He always do what he thinks is right* Minho stated, squeezing my shoulder. *Yeah, that's why he gets in dangerous, live or die situation* Newt say after Minho. *That what I'm afraid of* dad says, taking his fingers thru his hair. *This is a bad idea,we should wait for the police enforcement* he say after a few minutes.*We can't wait, who knows what they doing to the others* I say to my dad.

*Why are we here now again* Jackson say after my conversation with my dad. *Because Stiles or Thomas need our help saving his friends* Allison answer. *Raise your hand if anyone more than me thinks this is a waste of time* Jackson says . I see only Jackson and Isaac raise their hand. All eyes turn to look at Isaac. *What* he say, *we don't even know if they are alive, they could be dead.* *Can you at least try to be helpful* I say with a annoyed voice, *please.* *For half of my childhood I was locked in a freezer, so being helpful is kind of a new thing for me* Isaac say. *You still milking that* I say. How many times have that sentence come from his mouth I think to myself and rolling my eyes. *Yes,I'm still milking that* he replied. Turning to look at the other I see Scott have his arms cross over his chest, sighing at Isaac. Newt and Teresa looking at us with questions mark on the face. Gally and Minho are watching us with burning eyes, and you can see that they are uninterested and want to go.

Apparently Gally had already think about how to get inside and hade a map where everything was. After splitting up into 3 groups we are ready to rescue our friends. Group 1, that included my dad, Lydia, Jackson and Newt that's going to stand behind with a little resistance from dad and Newt.
Group 2, Scott,Teresa, Gally, Allison and Isaac. That going to the file room to get information.
Group 3, the group I'm in with Minho, Derek and Malia that's are going to find the other glades.

Author: What do you think of this chapter?

please comment and say what you think, if I should add something or suggestions on things you want should happen.