Chapter 14

Hey guys!! Writing 'Chairs' has been amazing and I love all of you who have read and supported me! Thank you so much! Also check out my new book I'll start working on as soon as I am done with Chairs. It's a mystery/ thriller called 'The Doll' so check it out! I'll shut up now and let you read the final chapter of 'Chairs'! Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"3,2,1, open." So I did. What I saw was anything but reality. I saw Dani, Elizabeth, Emily, Audrey, Taylor, Heather and another women sitting lifeless, rotting on the sofa and chairs. I fell to my knees and held my mouth. Tears filled my eyes as I looked upon the dead faces of the girls. Heather sat just as I remember but this time with a bullet hole in her head. Dani still chard and covered in dry blood, as was, Elizabeth, Audrey. Taylor sat at the end of the couch next to Emily who sat in the center with bruises around her neck. The woman who I didn't know was also covered in blood and an ear was missing. Alex must have seen me looking at her because only then did he speak, "Thats Ava. Emily's mother. Me and her, it was just a one night stand gone wrong. I didn't even know about Emily until last year and I had only seen her once before this. I really didn't know what to do when Em showed up, I just replaced Elizabeth with her. That was the only thing I could think of. So when Ava showed up to get her I couldn't just be like 'Oh she is in the basement with the other girls. Let me go get her.' but before I could make up something, she noticed blood on the floor in the kitchen and she asked me what that was and before I could answer she freaked out and was about to go down to the basement so I hit her with a lamp. It was the only thing I had at the time so I used it . Then she tried fighting me. I ran to the kitchen, grabbed a knife then I blacked out again and when I opened my eyes, I had a knife covered in blood and she was dead with an ear missing. I knew Emily was waiting for her mom so I changed and got Emily, she screamed when she saw all the blood and Ava on the floor, so I chocked her out." I looked up at him in shock. The way he said it was like it was nothing. No emotion, no anything.'This cant be real.' I thought. The rotting bodies of these women can not be real. My head starting spinning and the laughter of Alex filled my ears. I curled up on the floor and held my head. "This isn't happening, this isn't happening, this isn't happening." I said shacking. Alex bent down and put his mouth up to me ear. "Oh but it is. Now lets stand up and take a seat." He took my arm and helped me to my feet. I started to take a step forward but he yanked me back towards him. "No, no, no baby. To join the club you must be dead." He grabbed me by my hair and threw me on my back to the ground. My head was throbbing and now I was really dizzy, the room felt like it was spinning and then it all went black. 

I woke up to sound of digging. Then a grunt, a thud and digging. I quickly opened my eyes and realized Im in a box. I began to feel around, and soon my hand hit something hard. I felt the mystery object and it turned out to be a pump for a bike. I was in a truck. I felt around some more for a green tag. I was online once and read that for newer cars there is a green tag in the trunk, if you pull it then the trunk should open automatically, I found it and pulled hard the trunk popped open. I  slowly sat up not knowing what my eyes would see. I was in a field, a wide, open field. The sound of digging soon caught my attention again. I look over the edge of the car and see Alex, with his back turned towards me, digging. When I turned my head more I saw a hand then arm and then head of Taylor. Lifeless and broken. The more I lend forward the more I saw. Alex had piled all 7 bodies together. I watched has he threw Dani's body into her new home. He wiped the sweat off his forehead and let out a long breath. He then shoveled some lose dirt on top of her. He put the shovel down, picked up Elizabeth, threw her, then gave her a blanket of dirt. I climbed slowly out of the car, shut the trunk as quietly as I could and crawled on my hands and knees to the opposite side so he couldn't see me. I came to the front of the car and watched as he continued his work with Emily, Ava, Audrey, Taylor. I looked around, there was nothing. We were in the middle of no where. The road didn't even have lines. No one would ever look here no one would ever know. Just Alex. I turned back and watched Alex hurl Heathers body into the pit and cover her with dirt. Alex took another deep breathe in then out. I then realized the order, D-E-A-T-H. I'm next.