Dangerous Solution and a Strange Discovery

(A/N: Thanks goes out to all of those who fav/followed/reviewed! I love you all. Yes, this one is much shorter than the others/future chapters. Sorry about that, but I really wanted to get an update in. :D Thanks, and continue motivating me!)

Soundwave ignored Lazerbeak's insisted pinging, studying the blood samples he had taken from Orion and a second sample of his own Energon.

Interesting. The tall con thought as he studied them. His previous suspicions were proven true. The boy did have Cybertronian blood in him, hence the alien-like name he had been designated with at his birth.

Soundwave, after first discovering Orion Tegan Crodly, had had suspicions to where the name had come to a human's mind. After long speculation, he had remembered that Cybertronians had fought battles on earth millenia ago, hence the Cybertronian remains in isolated areas. He had speculated that some of these warriors, with the ability to use a human form like he himself could, had fallen in love and mated humans of that time... therefore passing on Cybertronian lineage to Orion.

Examining his testings again, Soundwave knew what he thought was the only logical thought. The last thing he needed to figure out was what faction Orion's Cybertronian parent originated from... and that could only be found through injecting Energon into the boy... something that worried him greatly. It could still be poisonous to the boy's human side, killing it all together.

Shaking his helm, Soundwave pondered both sides of his calculations. The injection of energon would make the child much more powerful, and bring out the Cybertronian side, Autobot or Decepticon, (depending on his father) that was hidden somewhere inside. But it could kill his human personality, morals and other factors, although keeping the small size and tender protoform of a human.

It's a chance I'd be willing to take. Soundwave thought inwardly, Lazerbeak sounding a chirp in agreement.

Soundwave stroked the Cyberbird with a digit as he thought through the situation, smiling as Lazerbeak's crooning.

I should let the child decide. Soundwave decided, rubbing Lazerbeak's backstrut. The Cybernetic bird half-closed it's optics and chirped again. He loved it when his creator stroked him that way, and it didn't happen often.

"Orion Tegan..." Soundwave looked down at Lazerbeak. "Orion need... new... designation..."

Lazerbeak's optics opened and he stared up at his creator. Orion. Orion choose new designation. She pinged, Soundwave thinking. Maybe.

Changing Orion will give him somewhat of an ability of transformation. Soundwave mused into their bond. I will have to alter that.

Lazerbeak rattled on his chassis and pinged him with angrily. Do not take that from Orion! She growled, Soundwave humming in amusement at her aggressiveness. You can make something for him... Like he can transform into an armoured side of him!

Soundwave was about to laugh, but stopped. Armoured side of a human? He thought, sitting down as he calculated this possibility. A human that can transform into a human armoured with Cybertronian armour...

The thought sent excitement through Soundwave's entire spark, but it faded quickly. Orion may not wish to have this ability. He responded telepathically to his minicon.

Squaking loudly, Lazerbeak glared. At least give him the choice! She responded.

Soundwave looked at the testings he had done on the boy's blood. It was possible. Completely possible for him to alter Orion in such a way. He just had to transfuse the boy with Energon to awaken the other half of his sleeping soul. But he had promised to return the child's eyesight, voice and hearing. That was his first priority.

Releasing Lazerbeak from his chest, Soundwave looked at his results. Anything is possible for Orion. He mused. The human native may have processor instead of brain. He have eyes, but his body had planned for optics, resulting in his bad sight. He began to type this information into the console, which automatically began to calculate everything that Soundwave wanted to do, and the chances of success. Must check if boy have heart or spark. Fleshy skin and human blood, but with traces of energon.

Sitting back, the silent con waited as the results came 

Designation: Orion.

Species: Techno-Organic

Dangers In Testings: Chances of heart failure if Orion does not have spark. Boy unable to keep weight well because of the lack of energon consumed. Outside of eye is human, but partly optics, resulting in eye damage. Processor will allow downloading of information, but only in small amounts without processor being fried.

Chances of Success: 47%

Soundwave read the calculations over several times. If Orion had a spark, processor and part optics, then his chances of surviving would increase, but still be less than satisfactory. The human child could perish in the operation Soundwave would have to conduct.

He felt a gentle touch to his processor and felt Lazerbeak's small presence.

Let Orion choose. Lazerbeak said softly, staring at him from her place on his chest.

Soundwave stared silently at Lazerbeak, nodding. I will let Orion decide. But first. Must do more tests.