Autobots

(A/N: I want everyone to understand that Soundwave dislikes the Autobots for several reasons, and his thoughts of them have been twisted and distorted over the millennia. He thinks he is protecting Tegan and does have a genuine love for the human. All he wants to do is help the boy, and considers him somewhat like one of his simbiots, which makes him protective and somewhat "the boss". He isn't forcing Tegan to take the surgery, but gave him that choice. And no, Optimus Prime is not Tegan's father. :} I'm actually still thinking on that, but you will know which faction his father came from by the colour of his eyes in the "alt-mode" he eventually receives

This chapter is unbelievably short, so I'm posting two.)

Tegan turned around and Soundwave vanished into the darkness.

He could see blurry movement outside the building as he shoved the decepticon necklace into his pocket and hurried for a small opening in the back of the warehouse, slamming into crates and falling several times before he made it to the outside.

He had brought his bike with him into the building, and was relieved that he had as he got on, pedalling faster than he ever had before away from the ruined warehouse.

Looking back over his shoulder, Tegan could see something large blocking the moon. Totally frightened, he pedalled faster.

He had always hated biking, due to the fact of his terrible visibility, but had had no choice tonight. And especially not now as he nearly crashed a dozen times in the first few feet. Hell, he couldn't even remember where the brakes were!

Wait! Tegan felt his mouth go dry when he realized something... Soundwave! Looking back at the warehouse, he noticed the large creature... thing. Was gone. Was Soundwave safe? He assumed so. Soundwave had disappeared before him, and was probably long gone by now.

Tegan felt many things run through his mind at once. Soundwave was his only hope for healing, however small it was. What if he was captured? He knew that the Autobots were terrible, from what he had read. They would kill Soundwave!

Shaking his head, Tegan decided that the Decepticon could take care of himself... He even had Lazerbeak! At that, Tegan rolled his eyes. 'Sure. A bird is going to save Soundwave from some 3 ton Cybertronian! Sure, Tegan, Sure!'

Tegan was looking over his shoulder and turned to look where he was going, only to discover a yellow and black camero sitting in the way... And it was way to late to stop.

Shutting his eyes, Tegan smashed into the side of the car, flipping over it to land hard on the concrete, hitting his head.

As usual, everything was silent as he slowly lost consciousness.