Fan girl moment (not a chapter, *contains some spoilers*)

Hi guys!

I'm sorry that this isn't a chapter. However, I had to share some of my joy. If you haven't seen the latest TVD episode yet, *READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*.

Now that I've stated this, I must proceed with a very composed statement. GAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! KLAROLINE LIVES!!!!!!!!! They finally kissed! I mean, OMG! This is the moment we have all been waiting for, guys! When Klaus left Mystic Falls, I honestly lost all hope. It went to the point that I stopped following The Vampire Diaries. My friend however gave me a hint that I would like the latest episode, so I checked a few scenes out on Youtube. And I wasn't disappointed!

We have fought for this to happen for a very long time now, and finally the producers have listened to us! We finally succeceded! Us, Klaroliners, finally made a difference! I know that Klaus promised to leave and never return afterwards, but I believe that if they see just how hard we ship them, they might end up together! We might be able to make a difference again, just be commenting and showing how much we love them together!

Sorry, my rant is over, but I had to let my feelings out somehow. I was litteraly jumping around in my house!

How do you guys feel? Anyone as happy as me? ;)

Klaroline 4-ever!!!

Love, Nicki