Chapter 2

RIELE'S POV

I walked to Jace's car. He turned it on, and Scars to Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara was playing.     (I love this song, you should check it out)

Riele: Yes! This is my jam!   " No scars to your beautiful!"

That's when Jace started singing in a shrill voice, singing the lyrics " SHE HAS DREAMS TO BEEEEEEE!!"

I burst out laughing, I just couldn't help it. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jace grinning.

Jace: Don't you just love my singing?

Instead of responding, we both burst out giggling and singing to random songs until we pulled up to my favorite fast food place.

Riele: Awwww Jace! You know me better than I know me!

Jace: Well duh! Your my second favorite person!

Riele: Second?

Jace: Well, you know, I kinda have to put Isabela first.

I sighed.

Riele: Its ok. Lets just go eat! I'm starving!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JACE'S POV

It was kind of awkward for a few seconds, luckily, Riele broke the tension rather quickly.

Jace: Sooo, watcha getting?

Riele: Well I think i'm gonna get-

Isabela: Hey Jacey!

Riele: You've gotta be kidding me...

I was shocked to see Bela here, but she my girlfriend, so I was happy.

Jace: Hey Baby!

Bela walked up to me and put her arms around me and pulled me in for a sweet, chaste kiss.

"Ahhem"- I heard someone mumble. Thats when I remembered Riele was still standing there.

Jace: Sorry Riele! Maybe we can eat some other time?

Riele: Yeah whatever...

I opened my arms to give her a hug, but she walked right past ,me. Hmm, we are going to have to talk about this later. I didn't like ditching her, but I had to do it for Bela. Right?

    Hey Everone! I love writing this so much! Its so fun! So did you like this chapter? Already a little drama you see. Also I'm so happy to say that I finally know how use wattpad properly! *sighs*     Anyways, hope you enjoyed it, dont forget to vote and comment!