Chapter 7

RIELE'S POV

I never want to let go of him. But I know that at some point I'm going to have to. I let go of him.

Riele: Can I stay over?

Jace: Sure!

Xander: Hey Riele. Sorry bro, but I need the sleeping bag.

Jace: Come on! you got it last week!

Xander: Oh well

Xander left with the sleeping bag. I smirked.

Riele: So I guess we have to share a bed?

Xander: Have fun!

Jace: XANDER!

I laughed.  Jace blushed.

Jace: I guess so.

Riele: See ya then!

I rushed to his bathroom and shut the door.

Jace: Rie! Its my bathroom!

Riele: Its not so nice is it when someone else does, huh Jace?

Jace: Damn it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JACE'S POV

I waited for her to get out of the bathroom. And then finally, 100000000000000 hours later, she came out.

Jace: Ugh! Why do girls take so long in the bathroom!?

Riele: Dude! I was in the bathroom for 7 minutes. Damn your impatient!

I rolled my eyes. Riele laughed and punched me lightly in the shoulder before plopping on my bed. I quickly took a shower and got in my PJs.  I got besides her and mumbled under my breath.

Jace: Girls take way too long.

Riele: I heard that. You really need to stop being so grumpy.

She poked my side and I squirmed. She raised an eyebrow.

Riele: Is someone ticklish?

Jace: Don't you.. Don't you dare....DONT YOU DARE RIELE!

Too late. She jumped on my legs and staring poking my sides.

Jace: RIE...RIE....RIELE! HAHAHA...NOOOOO STOP!! *exhausted laugh*

I thrashed underneath her grip, and I'm was finally able to pin her down.

Jace: You know I would do the same to you if I weren't so tired right?

Riele: I know.

I released her and we both got in bed. I turned off the lights.

Jace: Night

Riele: Night

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning 

RIELE'S POV

I woke up beside a crazy haired Jace. I giggled. He looked adorable when he was asleep. I checked the time. It was 7:00. Phew, at least we weren't late.

Riele: Jace. Jace! JACE!

I had to call him three times before he woke up.

Jace: What? What! WHAT!?

He fell off the bed. I laughed as he stood up.

Jace: Thanks for helping me up!

Riele: Your welcome! Now get dressed sleeping beauty!

He mumbled and picked out the clothes he was going to put on. I did the same. That's when I realized something. Today was the day we had to confront Isabela. I gulped.

Riele: Jace.

Jace: Hmm?

Riele: Today we have to confront her.

Jace's eyes widened.

Jace: Oh jeez! What are we gonna do?!

Riele: Calm down. You just show her the video and break up with her. It should be fine.

Jace: I don't think she'll be fine. You don't know her like I do. Shes going to go crazy!

Riele: Calm down! We can do this!

Jace: I'm ok. I'm ok? I'm ok!!

Jace breathed heavily. I walked over to him and slapped him.

Riele: GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!

Jace: OWWWW!

Jace: Was that really necessary?!

Riele: Yes it was! Now grow a pair of and confront her! Don't worry! I'll be there by your side! If she tries to do something, I'll be there to knock some sense into that girl!

Jace wrapped me in a hug. Of course, I hugged back.

Jace: I don't know what I'd do without you...

Riele: I ask myself the same question everyday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally! Chapter 7 of Trustfall! I'm soooooooo sorry guys! I've been so busy with school and my personal life lately, plus I got a HUGE case of writers block. I think I have a few more ideas though. So what's going to happen? I know I promised in the last chapter that there was going to be drama, but I decided to concentrate more on Jaele. Next chapter they are going to confront Isabela though! Whoo hooo! Not. Lol. Thanks for reading!