Chapter 8

JACE'S POV

We walked to the car. I was still really nervous, but having Riele by my side fixes everything. I turned to see Riele staring at her phone with her ear buds on. I sighed. I wish I could tell her how beautiful she looked.

Jace: What are you listening to?

Riele: Let Me Love You by Dj Snake ft Justin Bieber

Jace: Awww, your listening to a love song!!

Riele: Shut up

We both started laughing. We talked for the rest of the ride until we got to set. I gulped heavily.

Riele: Its ok, I'm here with you.

Jace: I know, thanks for being here.

We walked into the set and went to the set of 100 Things to do Before Highscool.

Isabella: BABY!! OH MY GOSH I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH!!!!

I rolled my eyes at this girl.

Jace: How could you! I thought you loved me!

----------------------------------------------------
RIELE'S POV

I glared at her. I cant believe she hurt my best friend.

Bela: What?

I snickered. I'm sorry, but her expression was too funny!

Jace: Why don't you take a look at this!!

He shoved my phone in her phone in her face. Her face turned into complete anxiety when she saw the video.

Bela: *nervous laugh* Baby I can explain-

Jace: Baby nothing!! You cheated on me and made me hate my BEST friend!!! How could you!!!!

Bela: HOW DID YOU GET THAT VIDEO?! IT WAS RIELE WASN'T IT!!

Riele: Bitxh, I dont know who you think your talking to! Because you WILL not talk to me that way!!

I snapped. She was such a-
My thoughts got interrupted.

Bela: I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU!

She slapped me. Ohh no she did not!!!

Jace: DONT TOUCH RIELE!!

Riele: You bitxh!!!!

I slapped her so hard I bet her momma felt it.

Jace: THATS IT!!! WE ARE OVER! DON'T TALK TO ME, DON'T TEXT ME, DON'T LOOK AT ME, AND DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME OR RIELE!!!!

I flinched. I wasn't used to him being this angry, but I understood his pain.

Jace: Come on Riele.

He walked away. Bela was paralyzed. I smirked at her and walked after Jace.

----------------------------------------------------
BELA'S POV

Jace has never been this mad at me. And its all that idiot Riele's fault. Now he hates me! She is going to pay for this. One way or another.

----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8 is done!! I can't believe this book has over 800 views already!!! Thank you so much you guys! What do you think is gonna happen? Comment below!! Baiiii!!!! 😁😁😁😁😀😀😀😀😃😃