Chapter 4

RIELE'S POV

Riele: Ok then, I'm just gonna take a shower quickly-

Jace: Sorry, but I'm not waiting for you!

Riele: Jace!

Jace raced upstairs, and I yelled at him, trying to stop him from getting to my bathroom first. But, it was to late for that.

Riele: Jace!!! No! I was going to take a shower!

Jace: You snooze you lose!

Riele: But I wasn't even sleeping yet!

Jace: Oh well!

I groaned as Jace quickly shut the door to the bathroom. Next time, I was running to the bathroom first, one way or another.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JACE'S POV

I took a hot shower, and then I got dressed. Luckily I picked up clothes from my house, because I don't think I would be able to fit in her PJs. I walked over to Riele's room, and she immediately pushed me, rushing to the shower. I laughed, girls could be so complicated sometimes.

She got out of the shower, with her unicorn PJs.

Jace: Nice PJs Riele.

Riele: Well thank you! I like to think i'm magestic like a unicorn.

Jace: Well, good luck with that.

I giggled as Riele made a mad face and plopped on her bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIELE'S POV

Why is he so annoying sometimes? I plopped on my bed pouting, causing Jace to laugh. I quickily got up realizing I needed to take out the sleeping bag. I was annoyed at him, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna make my friend sleep on the floor!

I went to my closet, and realized that Reiya had the sleeping bag.

Riele: Jace, Reiya took the sleeping bag to her friend's house. You don't mind sharing a bed right?

Jace: Should I be uncomfortable with what your asking me?

Riele: Well we're bffs, so I think not-

Jace: You don't need to give a explantion. No I don't mind.

Riele: Ok then!

We got in bed, and checked our phones for the last time. Then we turned off the light and went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JACE'S POV

I woke up, finding Riele sleeping on my chest. I can't believe I'm thinking this, but she looked so beautiful and peaceful. I checked my phone, looking at the time.

7: 48

Damn it.

Jace: Riele! We're 48 minutes late!

Riele: WHAT!! OH GOD! I FORGOT TO PUT AN ALARM!!!

I hurried out of bed putting on a hoodie and some shorts. Riele scamperd across the room, gradding a sweater and some leggings. We quickly brushed our teeth and took off.

Jace: We're here! No one panic!

Dan: You guys are really late! Get to your dressing rooms! We start in 20!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 hours later

RIELE'S POV

It was finally the end of the day. Ella had asked me if I wanted to go to the mall, and of course I said yes. Jace told me he had to run some errands , so it was a girls day.

At the mall

Ella: So Riele, where do you want to go first?

Riele: I'm kinda hungry....lets go to Auntie Annies!

Ella: Ok!

We chatted a bit when, Ella asked a unexpected question.

Ella: So, Riele? Spill it! Who do you like?

Riele: Whaaaaaaa, I don't like anyoneeeeee....

Ella: Yeah you do, you extend your words when your lying.

Riele: Damn it

Ella: Come on Riele! Spill the coffee!

Riele: Coffee?

Ella: Yeah, I didn't want to repeat the spill the beans phrase. Now tell me!

Riele: Fine. Okkkkk, I like ............ Jace.

Ella: YES! JAELE HAS SAILED! I REPEAT, JAELE HAS SAILED!

People around us: SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Riele: Shhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ella! Gosh! Do you have to scream?

Ella: Yup!

I rolled my eyes. Thats when they stopped on a familiar figure. It was Isabela! She was with a guy... I think his name is Owen. At first, I thought they were hanging out, like Jace and I often do. But no, he leaned in and kissed her!  I can't believe this! I have to tell Jace!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhh! Looks like some Drama!  Thanks for reading this chapter guys, and stay tuned for the next one! Please vote and comment suggestions and polite feedback! Have a great day/night!