Chapter 6

RIELE'S POV

I put my head on my knees and burst into tears. I loved him. No, I love him. Isn't love supposed to make you feel amazing?

Ella walked into my dressing room.

Ella: Riele! What happened!? Why are you crying!?

Ella walked over to me sat next to me, rubbing my back in a soothing manner.

Riele: He didn't believe me. He said that I was just jealous and that we weren't best friends anymore......

Ella: What! He said that?! Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Ella: Why does Jaele sail and then sink!?

I sobbed. Ella wrapped her arms around me in a hug. I sobbed on her chest.

Ella: Shhh, it's ok Riele. It's ok.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JACE'S POV

After I had a little crying party with Bela, I walked out of my dressing room. Ella ran up to me, and then.....slapped me!

Ella: Why in the world wouldn't you believe Riele!

Jace: She's jealous of Bela! I'm never forgiving her!

Ella: You stupid little-

Riele appeared out of nowhere. She completely ignored me, and dragged Ella away.

Riele: Don't say things you might regret!

Ella: Ugh! I'm getting you Jace!

What if Ella was right? What if Bela cheated on me? No no, she said she loves me. Does she?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIELE'S POV

I dragged Ella away from Jace.

Ella: Why'd you drag me away? I was about to give that boy a mouthful!

Riele: Exactly Ella! Your only twelve! Now shut up!

Surprisingly that kept her quiet.  

Riele: You know Ella, lets go back to the mall tomorrow. Lets pretend this whole cheating thing never happened. Let's have a perfect girls night!

Ella: Yay!

Tomorrow

We went to the mall, and went through all the stores, like Rue 21 and Forever 21. (Such a coincidence)

We drooled over pretty dresses, ate food, went to target, and ate more food. By 9 we were full of food and shopping bags.

Riele: That was really fun!

Ella: Yeah it was!

Riele: Well, I'm gonna head home!

Ella: Okey Dokey!

I turned around, and right across the hall was Isabela. And Owen. And you guessed it, they kissed again! They were starting to make out, so I nudged Ella. Her jaw dropped. I took out my phone and started recording them. I did it for about 30 seconds.

Riele: I still have time Ella! I can go to his house.

Ella: Go for him tiger!

I ran out of the mall. I ran all the way to Jace's house and knocked gently at the door.

Mrs. Norman: Hello? Oh hi Riele. Jace has been depressed lately about something but he doesn't want to tell me. Can you cheer him up?

Riele: Sure thing! I came here to do that.

Mrs. Norman: Good, he's in his room.

I walked up Jace's stairs, and knocked on his bedroom door.

Jace: Who is it?!

Riele: It's Riele.

Jace: Go away!

Riele: Jace, you really need to see this!

Jace: Fine!

He opened the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JACE'S POV

Jace: What is it Riele?

Riele: Shut up and watch this.

She gave me her phone. I pressed play on the video. My jaw dropped. Isabela was kissing Owen! I can't believe I didn't believe Riele!

Jace: I'm so sorry I didn't believe you! I'm so done with her! 

Riele: I had to clear things up. I can't survive without you as my best friend.

 She hugged me, and I hugged back.

Jace: You were always there for me, you never lied, and we always told each other everything. And now you told me something true and I chose not to believe you.

Riele: Best Friends through thick and thin, Besties before lovers?

Jace: I promise

We sat there hugging, but I did know one thing. I never wanted to let go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ISABELA'S POV

I know kissing Owen was only to ruin Jaele's friendship, but..... I kissed him again. I don't know. He's just so amazing. But I'm not going to breakup with Jacey. I'll just have to have 2 boyfriends. But I don't care, because Jace isn't going to find out.

Yay! They made up! But don't think this is the end of drama. Jace still has to confront Isabela. Thanks for reading! Plz vote, comment, and follow! Baiiiiiiiiiiiiii