Epilogue

JAELE'S POV

Ella: AHHHHHHHHHHH
Jaele: ELLA!! HUSH!
Ella: Sorry...

Ella bounced up and down. She hugged both of us and started pushing us towards set.

That's when Sean saw us holding hands.

Sean: YESSSS, I DON'T HAVE TO HIDE IT FROM THE FANS ANYMORE!!!!!!

Jace facepalmed.

Jace: Ok guys please calm down!

They all settled down waiting for the story on how Jaele got together. Riele started the story, but then got interrupted, and believe it or not, it wasn't because of Ella.

Isabella stormed into set. Her face was bright red and her eyes were puffy. She pointed accusingly at Riele.
-----------------------------------------------------

Bela: YOU!! YOU STOLE MY MAN!!

Then she ran towards Riele like a bull running towards red.

Jace froze. He didnt know what to do. He was about to jump in front of Riele, when Ella jumped up and tackled Isabela.

Ella: NO ONE HURTS MY BEST FRIEND!!!

Thats when she started slapping the shit out of Isabela.

Jace quickly stood up and removed Ella before she could cause any real damaged.

Bela: YOU LITTLE-

Isabela screamed as the set security guards started dragging her out of the building.

Bela: NOOO! LET ME GO!!
-----------------------------------------------------

Riele: Ella! Thank you!!  That girl looked like she wanted to kill me!

Ella: Anything for you Rie!

Jace: I wanted to defend you, but I can't hit a girl-

He got interrupted by Riele putting her lips on his.

Riele: Its ok Jace, I know you wanted to defend me.

Ella: Awww!!!

Everyone hugged and once more congratulated the new couple.

They thought that they were never going to be able to be together, but they managed to survive the Trustfall.

-----------------------------------------------------
And this is the long awaited end of Trustfall! I'm so sorry for making you guys wait so much!!  I also know that this was really crappy but I tried. But here it is!! I hope you guys enjoy, and plz put any ideas in the comments for any new plots for a new book. Love you all!! Baiii!!