Chapter 5

RIELE'S POV

Ella quickly understood what I was seeing. I was starting to feel glad that she ships Jaele, because at least she doesn't feel bad I left so quickly. I ran to studio 9, and I soon bumped into the familiar blonde.

Riele: Jace!

Jace: Riele! What happened? Why does it look like you've been running?

Riele: Jace! I saw Isabela kissing Owen!

Jace: What?!

Jace: I cant believe you would be so jealous as to lie to me!

Riele: Yeah! Can you believe-

Riele: Wait what!? I'm not jealous!

Jace: Yes you are! I can't believe you would try to break me and Isabela up!

Riele: *tears forming in her eyes* No Jace you got it all wrong-

Jace: No Riele! You have it all wrong! I can't even! I thought we were best friends!

Riele: We are-

Jace: Not anymore!

Jace marched away, slamming his dressing room door. I tried pushing back the tears. But, I couldn't. Hes been my best friend for as long as I can remember. I can't believe he thought I was jealous! He's my bff and I would never do that to him!

I ran all the way to my dressing room, slouching down, and prepared myself for the biggest cry of my life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ISABELA'S POV

My plan is all going correctly. I had gotten Owen to kiss me when Riele and Ella were watching at the mall. And now I just heard everything. Finally! I broke up the stupid friendship of my Jacey and Riele's! Now I have Jace all to myself. And nothing will change that.

I walked to Jace's dressing room.

Bela: Jacey!

Jace: Bela! Thank goodness your here!

Bela: Why? What happened?

Jace: Can you believe Riele was jealous enough to blame you for kissing Owen?

Bela: What?? I would never do that to you Jacey! I love you to much!

Jace: I know! But she was supposed to be my best friend! *tears forming* She was always there for me-

Jace burst into tears. He rested his head on my shoulder.

Bela: It's ok Jacey. I'm here for you.

I smirked. Finally plan Break up Jaele was complete.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I internly cryed while writing this. Next chapter there will be a lot happening, so be prepared. Also don't you like how I just weaseled Ella into the story? Love ya guys! Plz vote, comment, and follow! Have a good day!