Chapter 3

(Just wanted to say, I'm on a roll)

RIELE'S POV

Who does think he is to just ditch his best friend! Ughh! Whatever, I'm going home!

I plopped on my bed and turned on Netflix. At least it can be my bae. I don't get why Jace likes Isabela. She nice to me when she's around him, but when he's not, she acts mean. You know, like a puppy turning into a wolf. Plus, I think she's cheating on him. I mean, why else would she be going to the exact same restaurant by herself. I mean she can but- you know what, I'm just confused at this point.

That's when I heard a knocking at my door. I groaned, and went down stairs to get it.

I opened it up, and I was Jace.

Jace: Hey Riele, can I hang out here with you?

Riele: Oh, I don't know, do you want to hang out with me? I mean, wouldn't you rather hang out with Isabela?

Jace: Look, I'm sorry I ditched you. But I can make it up to you! Want to go to the movies?

Riele: My choice?

Jace: Yup!

Riele: Ok I'm in! Just one sec, let me get ready!

Jace: Ok sure, I'll just wait here.

I rushed up to my room and I put a sweater and some sweat pants on. I quickly put my hair in a pony tail, grabbed my phone and my purse and I rushed downstairs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

JACE'S POV

I saw Riele coming down the stairs. I smiled, she looked beautiful. Wait, did I just say that? No no, I have a girlfriend.  Besides, I can't like my best friend!

Anyways, we walked out the door to the movies. She  chose the movie Star Wars: Rogue one. Ahh, how I love my nerdy friend. It was little intense, so she held one to my arm for most of the movie. But, being the awesome best friend I am, I didn't mind.

Riele: Man, That movie was awesome!

Jace: Yeah, Im not really a Star Wars fan, but it was pretty good.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIELES'S POV

While Jace was driving to my house, i asked him something.

Riele: Hey, do you want to stay over? Reyia is at a friend's house, and my parents are in a hotel for there anniversary.

Jace: Sure I'll love to! Ill just drop you of and go to my house quickly to pick up some clothes.

Riele: ok!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

JACE'S POV

I picked up some clothes from my house. I drove back to Riele's. We stayed up, playing truth or dare, laughing as we made each other do stupid things.

Jace: Ok Riele, Truth or dare?

Riele: Umm, I pick truth!

Jace: Ok, ummmm I know! Are you ticklish?

Riele: What? Noooooooooooooooooo...........

Jace: You always extend your words when your lying!

Riele: Damn it!

I pounced on her, tickling her stomach.

Riele: AHAHAHAHAHA! JACE! NOOOOOOOO!

I finally decided to let her free. She panted and gave me a death glare.

Riele: You know, I think we should go to bed. Its 11, and we have to be up 7 tomorrow.

Jace: Ok, thats a good point

And I"m done with chapter 3! Not much action in this chapter, just a build up. Promise that there i'll be more drama in the next chapter. Anyways, hope you enjoyed, and don't forget to like and comment!