Chapter 9

JACE'S POV

I stormed away from the speechless Isabela. I told Riele to come with me and she quickly followed. I was so angry right now I couldn't even explain it. But I was also depressed beyond compare.

Jace: H-how c-ouldd shee-e?

A tear rolled down my face. I didn't want to cry in front of Riele, but when she hugged me, I couldn't hold in. Tears fell like waterfalls.

Riele: Its ok Jace. Let it out.

Jace: Why did-d she have-e t-to c-cheat on me?

I couldn't help but breakdown and start stuttering. I thought she loved me. But she didn't. I hate her!

Jace: She slapped you! How could she?

Riele: Don't worry Jace! I made sure she felt her slap for the rest of her life.

Jace: Thanks for being there Riele. You didn't have to.

Riele: But I wanted to. And that's all that matters.

Jace: What would I do without you?

Riele smiled. I rested my chin on her shoulder.

Riele: I ask myself the same question everyday. (Where did you here this line from before? Guess which chapter this is from in the comments.)

JAELE'S POV

And thats when I realized my true love was in front of me this whole time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is hella short, but I wanted to keep it sweet and simple, with of course lots of Jaele. Hope you enjoyed it anyways. Baiii!