A Problem

Twilight's POV

I galloped to the castle immediately after getting a message from Princess Celestia. I entered the castle and looked for Princess Celestia, but as I did I bumped into somepony again.

"Owwww," I rubbed my head. The stallion helped me up. "Sorry.....again," he apologised. "It's fine," I got on my hooves about to trot off. "What's the hurry, Princess?" he called. I stopped and looked back. I always hated it when ponies call me 'Your Majesty' and he's the only guard who didn't.

Instead he called me princess. I liked it.

"Celestia asked me to meet her. She said it was urgent," I informed him. "Would you mine if I...umm...escort you," he blushed. "S...sure," I stuttered.

Soon, we found Princess Celestia.

"Twilight I'm glad you're hear!" She galloped towards me. "There's something strange going on in the Everfree Forest," she started.

"Many ponies who live nearby have been complaining about the noises they heard," she stated. "What kind of noises?" I asked. "Horrible ones," she walked to a certain direction. Flash watched me the whole time.

Princess Celestia guided me to a balcony. I could see everything. She pointed to the Everfree Forest. "Do you see that?" she asked. "See what?" I asked. "The wave of magic," she replied.

There was some faint yet noticeable red mist in the middle of the forest. "Were expecting that there's something going on," she faced me. "We need you, Twilight. You're the only one who's magic is strong enough to handle it," she looked deep into my eyes.

"Twilight, my faithful student..." she started. "Can you do this?" she asked. "Well I need to ask my friends first," I stated nervously. "Yes...I'm sure Fluttershy knows many things about Everfree Forest," she nodded. "You may prepare now, Twilight."

"Just remember that the Everfree Forest is a dangerous place. I hope you know what you're dealing with," she warned me.

I trotted off noticing Flash who stared at me. "So...umm...be careful out there," he smiled nervously.

"I will," I smiled back before bumping into some furniture. "Oops," I giggled as he smiled helping me up.

He held my hoof. I stared in his cornflower blue eyes as he stored in mine. We were silent.

"I've gotta go," I broke the silence. "Of course," he sighed.
"See you later..." he waved.
"Princess," he frowned.

Flash's POV

I frowned as she left. It felt like magic when I touched her hoof. That's why I always loved bumping into her. I had an excuse to hold her hand...I had an excuse to feel magic.

As a pegasus, I barely ever feel magic, but if I ever did that's how I would imagine it to be. I felt a spark whenever I held her light amethyst hoof. I loved the feeling. I was addicted to it. Everyday when I see her in the castle I'd purposely bump into her just to feel it.

I just want her to notice me...but I'm just a guard and she's a  princess...

No...she isn't just any princess...she's Twilight Sparkle.

So, how is this so far? What do you think?