Wounds

Twilight's POV

I can't believe I just said that! What is wrong with me today?

I slowly trotted to my room. The stallion stopped. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I just..." he trailed off.

"I can't possibly go into your room," he answered. "I'm not allowed to invade your privacy," he continued. "What if it was an order?" I asked. "I guess I could if it was," he replied.

"Then, I demand you enter my room at once!" I joked, before giggling.

He laughed a little before taking a few steps into my purple room.
I

pointed to my bed signifying him to lay on it. "But...I can't," he refused.

"Why not?" I asked. "Because-" he started but got cut off. "It's fine," I informed him.

Flash's POV

I looked at her in a suspicious way. Why would a princess even let me do this? I'm breaking the rules a royal guard shouldn't.

I layed on the purple bed. It was nice and soft. It had thick blankets wrapped around it.

She gave a smile before saying, "Stay here."

She disappeared into another room and came back with a purple cloth, soacked in water. 

"There we go," she slowly rubbed the cloth against my skin. I grimaced due to the smarting pain.

"Hold on," she said.

"So do you mind me asking?" she started. "What exactly happened?" she asked me. "Well..." I trailed off.

"It's fine if you don't want to," she repeated getting up and getting some other tools. "No it's fine. I was...seeing where you were going...trying to protect you I guess," I sighed. "Oh...but, how did you get those?" she pointed to some of my other wounds.

"Well, I was afraid you saw me so I jumped into a pile of bushes," I sighed again feeling embarrassed. "Well, your outfit doesn't seem very affective. I'll be sure to make a complaint for that," she stared at my golden suit.

"I got you this, though," I blushed, giving her a read rose.

"It's beautiful. Thank you," she nodded.

She took some bandages and wrapped my hooves. "Well, you'd be okay," she smiled. "If you don't mind, I have to meet Princess Celestial soon. I should be going," she informed me.

"Goodbye," she waved. 

I stared before following her. I just couldn't help myself.