Save Him

Flash's POV

Did she...?

Did she hear me...?

A blast of pink rays exploded making her able to escape. The timberwolves weren't far behind.

"Can't you use your magic to do something?" I asked. "No!"

"What do you mean no!?"

"I can't!"

"Why not!?" I asked only to get no answer.

"That's it!" I shouted turning around.

Twilight's POV

"That's it!" he shouted as he ran towards the timberwolves. "Flash! NO!" I chased after him.

"He doesn't know what they're capable of...

He doesn't-

The orange pegasus gave the beast a strong buck. I froze, not expecting him to buck the timberwolf...

They started to fight. Unfortunately, I was too frightened to help. I just stared helpless at the scene. The beast then tackled him to the ground. "Help me!" He screamed.

I only have him a stare. "For Equestria's sake, HELP ME!" He screamed even louder than before.

I felt anxiety claw onto my skin. What do I do?

He screamed, painfully. As the beast then bit off a part of his ear. He screamed and cried in agony as he begged for my help...

But, as the timberwolves began to claw into him he said "You know what, just leave me...!"

"What...?"

"It's my duty to save Equestria...and the only way I'm gonna do that is by saving you!" He cried out.

"Go! GO!"

I felt my wings carry me off the ground and far away from the now gruesome scene...but this one question rang in my big head...

Should I save him...?