Healing Magic

Twilight's POV

I stared at him as he fought back the timberwolves.

No...I can't do this...

Suddenly, I found myself flying towards him in a swift manner, dodging the poisonous and dangerous plants in my way. I then found my hind hoof making contact with one of the timberwolf. It fell to the ground, cowering in pain.

I grabbed Flash's uninjured hoof before draging him across the muddy ground, thus unintentionally injuring him in the process. I flew as fast as I could, getting a few twigs in my mane.

Flash's POV

I struggled to fly unlike Princess Twilight who flew in a menacing speed. Her hoof was glued onto mine.

It amazed me and left me dumbfounded to know that she was willing to save me. Futhermore, risk her life for me.

She was sweating purforusely and breathing heavily. I looked back to see nothing more than trees and plants behind us.

"Twilight, stop."

Ignoring me she continued flying. "Stop!" I yelled, finally making her stop and collapse to the ground in exhaustion.

"A-Are...you o-okay?" she asked in between breaths. "As long as you are..." I replied, glancing at a few of my wounds. "You...don't l...look very good," she said.

"Well you don't either," I responded, staring at her. "Heh..."

She began searching in her saddlebag which she somehow still had on her. She then took out one of her thick spell books, making me wonder how she managed to carry the bag.

"Okay..." she mumbled, flipping through a few pages. "26, 27, 28!" a small smile appeared on her face. She crawled towards me before saying "Now, I'm going to preform a quite advanced spell on you. I'm not sure if it'll work seeing that I'm not very fond of medical magic nor healing magic...but don't worry..."

"Is there a reason I should be worried?"

"N-No! Of course not!" she smiled nervously. "It's just your wounds are quite deep and I'm afraid...I...I..."

"It's fine...at least you tried..."

Her horn started to glow and soon so did my wounds. Her beautiful face was filled with concentration.