Chapter Twenty Six | Call You Mine

Everything has been straighten out between the two. They are doing just fine. Zayn is loving everything right about now and for Kae, she's just living her life and she's happy to see Zayn happy. Their connection is so strong that it is almost impossible to separate them.

Right now, the two are out walking through a park. It's around six in the evening and it is very cool outside. Not too cold but just right for a walk. But of course, Zayn's caring ways made sure that Kae had something to cover up since she wore a spaghetti strap shirt that shows some of her belly. She told him that she was fine then he started to pout and he gave her the silent treatment. Kae then took his jacket while mumbling things underneath her breath. Zayn just smiled because she is just so cute.

Hand in hand they talked about how life is going right now for the both of them. So far the two is doing just fine. But right now, something is on Zayn's mind and he is ready to get it out. Even though he might regret doing this..he is going to do it.

They just sat down on a bench in front of a small pond that had some lights around it. There was also a simple fountain in the middle. Kae rested her head on his shoulder as they sat in a comfortable silence. His hands were shaking and sweating because he is so nervous. Zayn took a few deep breaths before speaking up. Something that he is always terrified to do because he feared that he would be turned down like many times before. Deep down in his heart, he knows that Kae is different and that she will treat him with respect and care at all times. Something that makes him even more confident.

"K-Kae? Uhm..t-tell you..something," Zayn spoke.

Kae lifted her head from his shoulder and looked at the boy that she cared about oh so dearly, "What is it babe?"

He looked down at her hands and took them in his own. Her hands were soft and dainty that it almost made him smile. Soon he was cut out of his thoughts when she gave his hands a light squeeze, snapping him back into reality.

"You can't just say that you want to tell me something and not say it babe," she giggles. "Now tell me what's on your mind."

Zayn looked back at her and saw that she was waiting to hear what he has to say. He doesn't know where to start exactly, or how to approach this situation. It was all new to him.

She could tell that he was struggling and she waited until he got his words together. She could sense that something was on his mind. And she is destined to find out what it is.

"L-Like..like..y-you..a lot..mh'okay?" Zayn started.

"And I like you too," Kae said sincerely which made Zayn blush.

"C-Couldn't f-feel...feel anything..in hospital..b-but I heard..ug..v-voice talking..talking to..m-me. W-was it you?" Zayn asked.

Kae bit her bottom lip an looked away for a second. She remembered the day she went inside of Zayn's room to visit him. She sat down and made that promise with him while he was unconscious. Only did she know..he heard everything she said. After he woke up, he heard that sweet angelic voice ringing through his head even though he didn't know who Kae was at first. Not too long ago, he figured that it was Kae's voice. In that moment, he realized how much this girl means to him.

"K-Kae?" Zayn called out, he grew a bit worried since she didn't say anything. When their eyes connected he knew that this was something more.

"It was me," she tells him. "I made a promise that I'm willing to keep Zayn. No matter what. Because I really really like you."

He smiled because he was right. Leaning in, he pressed a kiss to her lips and giggled afterwards which made Kae smile at his adorableness.

Taking another deep breath he stood up in front of her. Grabbing a small box in his pocket he pulled it out. Kae didn't know what was going in until she saw the little black box in his hands.

He opened it and there was a small dainty ring. He nervously took it out and grabbed Kae's left hand and slid the finger on the fourth finger. She was very shocked at first that this is all happening. And yet, Kae is very proud of his bravery.

He looked at her with so much love and took another deep breath,"M-Me...me p-promise..t-to..love y-you..mh'okay?"

"P-Promise?" Kae croaked, she was on the verge of crying but she tried to hold it back for right now.

"Mh'yeah," he smiled. "P-Promise."

Kae stood up and wrapped her arms around him. She had a wide smile on her face and she wasn't ashamed of it either.

"A-Are we..g-girlfriend and b-boyfriend n-now?" Zayn asked with a kiddy giggle, like this was second grade or something.

Kae started laughing and looked at him, "Yes, yes we are."

"Mh'okay," Zayn blushed. "H-Happy now."

"Yeah me too babe," she sighed happily. "And thank you for the ring, it's beautiful."

"O-Oh..t-thanks," he said with blushed cheeks.

The night grew dark and so they left the park and went to grab some food before going over Zayn's house. Trisha noticed how giddy they were went they got into the house and went upstairs. She just smiled because her son might actually have found love after all.

-

this is where their relationship actually begins !! 💛💛💛

Saved In Drafts and Edited
January 2nd, 2017
11:10pm

vote/comment/share :)
- BookOfBandz