Chapter Thirty | Here Together

"Mum! Yanni won't leave me alone!" Coren whined, her older sister kept mocking her and it was getting on her nerves.

"Shut up C," Yanni threw a popcorn at her little sister and laughed. She enjoyed teasing her little sister, it was entertaining.

"S-Shut..the.h-hell up," Manny groaned in annoyance, he was enjoying watching TV until his sisters starting bickering.

"I'll shut up when you stop stuttering," Yanni teased.

"F-Fuck you," Manny mumbled.

"Oohhh..Manny cursed!" Coren yelled.

"Snitch," he mumbled again.

The oldest sibling walked in the living room with a sleepy face, Toni was asleep until he heard yelling, "Y-you guys..k-know..that papa and Rae doesn't like all this y-yelling..just chill, okay?"

"Okay," the three said at the same time and stayed quiet. They looked up to their older brother and listened to him. He was much like his parents, everybody could tell.

The door opened and there came their mother with groceries in her hands. It looked like she made one trip so she carried a lot of bags on each of her hands. The two boys came and helped their mother out and brought the sacks in while the girls put the food up in the cabinets and shelves.

"Where's your papa and Rae?" Kae asked.

"Probably in the study room," Yanni shrugged. "What's for dinner?"

"A lot of things," Kae answered. "We're having guest tonight so that means that everybody needs to wash up and be on their best behavior. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes mum," everybody said and left the kitchen so they could get ready.

Everything has changed in the past couple of years. Zayn and Kae got married and made five beautiful kids. They moved to a bigger house for space and to get closer to their jobs. Kae is still a teacher and she loves her job so much. Zayn creates different software for different uses for technology. It turns out that he was really good with computers.

Toni, the oldest, just graduated highschool not too long ago. His plan is to take a break for a while and apply for collage later. Right now, he wants to spend time with his family while he can. He looks so much like Zayn and acts like him to. Toni picked up most of his father's traits, they are like each other's twin.

Yanni, the oldest and the first daughter between Kae and Zayn is a junior in highschool and she hopes of becoming a neurosurgeon. She is very wild and outgoing just like her mother and she likes teasing her little sister even though she loves her to death. She was a handful growing up but she is loved by everyone she meets.

Manny is the third oldest of the family. He is a freshman in highschool and wants to play for a professional soccer team when he gets older since he plays soccer for his school. He has a stuttering problem but he is a great kid and very smart. He loves his parents to the moon and back and would do anything for them because they deserve everything in the world.

Coren comes in fourth in the family. She is very ambitious and much of a cry baby when she gets picked on. She is in the six grade and she dreams of becoming an actress. She is a well known star when it comes to the drama department at her school, she is the very best.

Rae, the baby girl and the fifth child of the family. She is a lot like Zayn in many ways. Let's just say that she has autism just like her father. It's not as severe as Zayn's, it's 'mild' in that case. She doesn't talk that much and she doesn't like to be in a tense atmosphere, it makes her very uncomfortable. She is homeschooled and likes to spend her time with her papa in the study room. That's where Zayn and her get to have their bonding time and so she could take daily online classes. When it came to Rae..everybody treats her like the princess she is.