one

Vicious Athena Foster

I left my girl back home
I don't love her no more
And she'll never fucking know that
These fucking eyes that I'm staring at

Drunkly dancing my body against my friend Nicole, we continued to live the night freely. Due to the small space and huge amount of people in the apartment, it was very humid.

The scene was lustful, as us young adults did what we could to numb the pain we continue to seal from others. Knowing we all have sorrowful moments, we drown them with the alcoholic beverages and blur them with the drugs.

Bring the love baby
I can bring my shame
Bring the drugs baby
I can bring my pain
I got my heart right here
I got my scars right here

Sweat beads dripped from forehead as the song died down. "I'm going to get a refill." Nicole hiccuped, disappearing into the crowd.

Shrugging I danced to the next song with Travis $cott voice bursting my eardrums.

So trust me, baby trust me
Trust me baby, Trust me
Trust me baby trust me
I don't mind
Travis Scott, oh no
Calls your friends,
Let's get drunk

Feeling a firm grip on my hips, I was grinding onto the unfamiliar guy while leaning my head back against his shoulder.

Being under the influence takes a hold of your soul. Your very lost, lonely, empty soul.

The warmth of his affection made me giggle as I felt wanted for a moment. Knowing it was just a dance or possibly him aiming for a good time tonight, I knew not to think much of it.

The fairytale reality thing where a girl meets a guy at a party doesn't really happen. It's all just an act just to fill our little hearts with interest into the romantic scene.

A romantic scene where we all wished we, well I, had.

Too bad I'm not that under the influence to randomly have sex with him. Whoever him is, at that.

His arms securely wrapped around my waist as he started kissing my neck.

Ignoring him I ended up pulling away from his grasp, before facing him. He stared at me hungrily causing me to smirk, walking off leaving him there.

Going straight into the kitchen where I found Nicole flirting with some guy, I shrugged walking past them into the bathroom.