twelve

Excuse the mistakes

Winston Lucifer Reman

"Stop fucking running, V," I growled into her ear as I kept penetrating her against the bed. I kept giving her long, deep strokes as she reached her arm around trying to get me to ease up.

I grabbed her arm and pinned it against her back as I reached and wrapped my hands around her throat, squeezing it enough to get her water following but just enough for her to breathe.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I bit my lip, concentrating on not to nut just yet.

We were both frustrated. Beyond frustrated and I was still pissed she put her hands on me. After a few hours of trying to cool down it didn't work. I knew I had to teach her a lesson to not do that shit again.

So, I just decided to give her some good ass dick. Went straight into the room of her apartment and saw her laying on the bed, and saw relief once she saw me but she realized that I was still mad so I went straight into it teasing her which led to now— her filling the room up with my name following with a few oh my god.

I ain't give a fuck if Krystal was in the living room hearing all that was going on, and by the way she was screaming, she didn't either.

I felt myself coming to a climax, as I felt her about to come to hers but I wanted her to feel what I felt so I pulled out before she could feel fully satisfied and I nutted all on her ass.

I let her go and went straight into the bathroom, and turned on the shower. I felt her burning a hole into the side of my face but I simply ignored her.

Eat that shit up, I thought to myself. I scoffed to myself as I entered the shower thinking about how hard she smacked me. I clenched and unclenched my jaws.

You love her Luc. Don't treat her like that, I say trying to calm myself.

I watched as Athena mingled with Krystal about the baby and somewhat about our little commotion in the room.

Krystal has been staying with her and I can see her excitement, for the baby, grow more each day. Akeem has been trying to reach out to her but I advised him to wait until she's ready to go to him.

Plus, she's growing and starting to show. I'd hate for a misunderstanding to happen and he does something reckless again.

Athena has been giving me the cold shoulder lately since of what I did in the room. She did informed me her encounter with my father and she's been edgy with me along with the slight attitude.

That was one of my fathers old tactics he used to focus more into the company and as he says "getting rid of distractions." Questioning where I was that night but I told her I went to clear my mind.

I was not accompanied with anyone, I was just simply trying to calm down from what happened. I probably overreacted but I genuinely felt hurt at the fact that maybe Athena thought I wasn't good enough and she was slipping away from me again.

But after she slapped me, it just gave me so much reality. We were both still fucked up and needing to know each other more deeply. Not just our flaws but we had to get out of a depressed hole and figure out our interest outside of anything dark.