three

Vicious Athena Foster

Just laying next to Lucifer, who was sound a sleep, I started to remove his arm. After we went out to eat, he refused to take me back to work.

I know I'll be hearing from my boss.

During our time together, it felt completely soulful. As if we've already knew each other, but then again, he still is a complete stranger. A stranger who I just find so damn spectacular.

Slowly getting up, I looked behind me just to make sure he was still asleep. Creeping out the bed, I removed his t-shirt and started putting my clothes back on.

Hearing shuffling, I turned around just to see him change his sleeping position. Quietly sighing, I started to slip on my shoes and grabbed my belongings.

Just as I was about to walk out his bedroom, the door slammed. "It's really rude to not say goodbye."

How the hell did he get up with out making any noise? This dude is slick.

"I need to go, Lucifer. Can you please move?" I breathed out, as he stood firmly at the door.

"Why you trying to leave me, Vicious?" The way he said my name made me melt in many ways.

"You make it sound like we're married or something. Keep in my mind we're not even close enough to call each other friends. This is stranger danger, now move!"

He grabbed my arm, pulling me close to him. His lips brushed against my ear and it sent shivers down my spin.

"Stranger danger? Wasn't saying that when I had you bent over." He whispered with a slight chuckle.

I rolled my eyes, and pushed him off me as I readjusted my stance. "Lucifer, I'm not kidding."

"I'm not either. You treating me like some hoe off the street."

Maybe that's what you are. I really wanted to say, but I wouldn't because he still is a stranger I don't know what he's capable of.

"I don't know you, Lucifer. You have to understand that."

"Then let's get to know each other." He sat directly in front of his bedroom door, and stared up at me.

"You're joking?"

"No, I'm not. Sit." As if his command had me in a trance, I slowly sat on the floor in front of him.

He smiled, and grabbed my hand interwinding it with his. I was a little creeped out but then again, his facial features were so attractive that it made the creepy feeling leave.

"I'm sorry if me being overly affectionate is bugging you. I have a little issue, but let's not talk about it. What's your favorite color?"

Swallowing my saliva down my dry throat, I shrugged not really into this questionnaire. I really would rather be at home, sleeping with Chester than having this awkward feeling taking upon my body.

"I don't know. I don't really have interest in my life." I accidentally blurted.

He twisted his lips, and unwinded his fingers with mine, flipping my arm over.