two

Vicious Athena Foster

"Miss Foster, can we chat?" Groaning as I was close to exiting his class, I turned around to face Mister Bohemian as other students walked past me.

"Uhm, I really have somewhere to be." I lied, trying to inch closer to the door.

"It'll be just for a moment, Miss Foster." Knowing I wasn't going to have my way, I waited patiently for the little meeting I was unaware of.

I desperately just wanted to be home with Chester, and watch A Different World.

"Miss Foster, you truly have the potential, and I know you're a very intelligent young woman but you do realize that you have to put effort in this class, right?"

Nodding, I played with my bag straps. "I've just been pretty busy. I'll make sure to hand in the work I'm missing."

Sighing, he took off his glasses. "Miss Foster, its far more deep than that. You're in my photography class, and you told me when you got here that you loved the way a picture expresses you. Where is the passion?"

Not knowing how to answer his question, my face grew red. Wanting to be a professional photographer is something I wished for dearly. My silly dream kept me on my toes, wanting more.

But, it's hard to keep a balance of your favorite class with other classes, and also work. Balancing time with responsibilities is a pretty hard task.

"Mister Bohemian, I really have to get going." I pleaded making him shake his head.

"Very well. But, please think about what I'm saying."

Presenting a fake smile, I nodded. "Of course. Have a nice day." Leaving his class finally, I started walking home in the spring weather.

The rain drizzled down onto my frizzed hair, and the open spots of my skin. The rain doesn't bother me, not one bit. It truly calms me. Soothes my worries a bit because it truly matches them.

Ever noticed how people treat the rain? Some absolutely hate it because it'll mess up their image. Some love it because it's just absolutely mesmerizing. Some just don't care for it.

But it perfectly relates to how people act towards others. Some people don't like others because it'll feel as if their actions reflects off them. Some people can easily vibe with others and find every reason to find someone just a beautiful person. Lastly, some people just don't care, they're just closed off.

It truly amazes me how we human beings act. Some have such an immature mindset that's stays with them while others are careful and thorough.