six

Please excuse the mistakes.

Winston Lucifer Reman

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Winston Lucifer Reman

The black lights reflected off everyone's clothing as they all danced filling the air with drugged smoke. Chilling with my boy Akeem, we both watched as Vicious and Krystal danced with each other inhaling from hookah pens.

"Bro, you act like a lost puppy with this girl," Akeem commented as I bit my lip at the way Vicious body was moving to Miguel's song Quickie.

"She something else," I simply put.

Yeah, I barely knew her but like I told her; her energy makes me so attracted to her. "She familiar though," Akeem spoke causing me to snap my head in his direction.

"What you mean, bro?"

"I'on know man. Maybe I'm tripping but she look like that one girl on the news a few years back. The one that was caught in that court case with a child being killed or something," I watched as he inhaled from the blunt causing me to roll my eyes, completely baffled.

"You probably trippin', ya junkie," I chuckled getting up and walking behind Vicious. Wrapping my arms around her she continued to danced as she took a glance behind her.

"What if I wasn't behind you?," I whispered in her ear.

Still swaying, I could feel her smile as she put the vape to my lips, "I guess I'd be a rebel," she commented.

Still dancing, I felt her behind grind into me as I groaned. She was trying to start something I knew she did not want to finish, so I controlled myself.

Thinking about what Akeem said, It urged me to talk to her. Spinning her towards me I grabbed her hand and pulled her to a room where it was quiet and private.

The walls still vibrated from the beat of songs but I could still say it was quiet enough for us to hear each other. Leaning against the wall, and watching her vape I smiled.

She may be damaged but she couldn't have been apart of killing a child. She's too sweet for that.

"Wassup, Winston?," she walked towards me, wrapping her arms around my waist as my hands automatically got placed on her behind.

I looked down at her and stared into her spacious, mysterious eyes. I kissed her forehead and sighed.

"If I ask you something, be honest, Ight?," She looked taken back biting her bottom lip but she nodded.

"Were you involved in any illegal actions such as murder or something?," I asked.

Her smirk faded and she instantly unwrapped her arms from and walked away.

"W-why would you ask that?," She started hyperventilating, and fisted her hair. Worry was all I felt and I tried to calm her down.

"Don't touch me!," she screamed at me.

Forbidden Passionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें