seven

Excuse the mistakes.

Vicious Athena Foster

Three months later

"Winston, I am so tired of you. Give me back my camera!," I laughed.

We were suppose to be doing our daily routine of making our bodies one with nature. A positive attitude is what we have tried to build these past few months ever since our confessions of hurt and betrayal.

It has been rough for me to get use to the fact that I have a boyfriend now. Not a toy. Not a little quickie. A boyfriend. A lovely one at that.

"No, baby. Mama always told me if I ever see beauty capture the moment so it'll last forever," He told me causing me to blush at his sweet words.

The cool grass brushed against my legs as we sat in the meadow taking in the mythical-like surrounds.

"You look good in this photo. I caught you off guard," He said showing me the picture.

"It's alright," I shrugged as his lips twisted and crawled next to me

He wrapped his arm around me and my head instantly laid on his shoulder. I inhaled his strong scent as I cradled more into his body.

"You're beautiful, Athena," He complimented calling me by my middle name. I look up at him as he stared down at my body, making me feel like a tiny little doll in his arms.

"I love you," I whispered placing a kiss on his cheek and turned my head forward looking at the painted sky of orange and pink.

"I love you," he said back.

It felt as if time stood still while I was with him. Everything we did was almost in sync. The way we sleep, breathe, think. Everything he is, I am apart of. Anything I am, he is apart of. We make each other whole.

"Are we still meeting with Krystal and Akeem?," I asked, while toying with his fingers.

His hands were badly bruised and scarred from a few years back. He told me he use to be in a lot of fights and had a bad habit of punching walls out of anger when he was just a young teen.

But, I admired them. Every inch of his damaged body, I admire. As Beyoncé would say, flaws and all.

"Yeah, they said they would meet us here— there they are," he pointed out to where Krystal and Akeem were walking hand in hand with a blunt in his mouth.

Joining our circle of positive energy, I felt the wave shift. Looking directly at Krystal, I noticed it was coming from her behalf.

Akeem and Lucifer engaged in conversation but all I could notice was Krystal's slight mood. Me and her may never be close but I would still like to help in any way.