Part 2 Everything Changes

"What did you just do?" Logan asked "I don't know" I was looking around to make sure no one got hurt and I noticed Daisy was gone. I started asking if anyone knows where Daisy is and everyone just kept walking away from me which I don't really blame them for it. Then Daisy walks through the door and has the ball in her hand. She walked over and said " I knew you were one" "You knew I was what," I said to her confused "meet me at the park after school", she said and she walked away. Emily and Logan came over "What's wrong it looks like you have seen a ghost" Emily said and Logan looked like he was fine and everyone is fine then I looked up at the wall and it was perfectly fine. "Nothing I'm fine I'm just surprised I kicked a nice one", I said "You got that right, you kicked a homerun," Emily said. Towards the end of class I kicked three times and got three home runs. The bell rang and I continued my day. We went to lunch at this time and I was to confused to eat. The day went by quickly and I was excited and nervous to meet with daisy. I started walking towards the park and I decided to call my mom and tell her I'm meeting  a friend. Ring ring "Hey Alex what's up?" Mom asked. I just wanted you to know that I'm meeting a friend so I might not be home til late" I told her. "OK I'm happy that you made friends," she said. "OK bye mom," i said. beep. I arrived at the park but didn't see daisy anywhere until... "BOO," she said while sneaking up behind me. "Oh my god what is up with people scaring me today," I said. "Haha I want to know if you know what you did today," she said "No I don't know what happened." "Well first of all we are special" she said "Did you say we?" I asked "Yes" she said "wait so we are the same" I asked "No I'm way stronger and faster but each of our kind have a different set of powers." she said " wait what are we " I asked " there are tons of names people can use for us but humans normally call us elementals." she said   " wait so what powers do you have" I asked "I can read minds and I'm super quick" she said. As she said the read mind parts I start yelling at myself because she knows I like her. "Don't be so hard on yourself" she said as she walked over to and I held the side of her face very gently as she puts her arms around me and I kiss her so passionately after it we parted and she said "race u to my house" and just like that we were both running at easy 779 mph and I started getting faster and I beat her there and she said "maybe I shouldn't have underestimated your power jeez" "hahaha haha hahaha," I started laughing. We went inside and had a snack then went upstairs and I decided I want to sneak up behind her. "BOO!" I yelled right as I touched her shoulder and she started smacking me but instead of her hitting me with any of those slaps I blocked them all and held onto her hands and I pulled her closer and I kissed her. While we were kissing she punched me in the gut and said " Payback" once she said that I smiled and pushed her up against the wall and kissed her. "I'll be right back" I said. "OK where you going my sweet flame" she asked " I'm going to go get clothes my beautiful flower" Just like that I was at my house and back. I walk into her room and she was in her pj's. I walked over and gave her a kiss. "time to get shut eye my beautiful flower" I said and I pushed her onto the bed and then I jumped on and hugged her from the waist and pulled as close as I could get to her.