Part 7

I stormed towards my old house. My mind was racing how could my mom not tell me. I am so pissed. The adrenaline is running through my veins to where I went 923 miles in less than two minutes. Get to the door and it's cracked open. I walked in everything seemed to be normal. "MA!" I yelled and out of nowhere, there is my mom. "Hi son so you finally come home after a few weeks" she said "I came here for answers" i said fiercely " ok ask away" she said "why didn't you tell me I was an elemental" i asked "you weren't ready to know that" she said "Ok what is your leader's plan?" i asked " I don't know I don't care for daisy i don't follow her" She said "well I'm going to make sure her and all of her people will fall for what she did" I said "Don't be angry at the elemental kind they are good just the person who controls them is evil but the rulers weren't always evil" she said "Tell me the history then" i said "OK well there was once peace between gods and elementals. Your grandpa was ruler he believed in peace with the world and that's when I met your father. When you were born all of the lights started flickering right then and there we knew we had to show you to your grandpa. He said you will be the strongest demigod and elemental you also gain all the powers that elementals have and you have to be hidden that's when me and your father left the realm. When you were two your grandpa lost the rule to daisy's mother and she stopped the peace between god and elemental so your father had to leave he didn't want but he had too. 4 years ago daisy took the throne and called war against the world and the gods." she said  "So you kept me from everyone and school to keep me safe" I asked "exactly you are going to be too powerful" she said "I don't feel powerful I'm going to lose that battle against her" I said "No you won't remember you haven't figured out every single one of your powers and you can enchant one power whoever you want" she said "really who ever I want" I asked "yeah" she said "wait where is autumn" I said  "She joined Daisy" she said sadly "B..But she's my sister" I said "Yeah and the one who's going to bring you to daisy" Autumn said as she snuck in. "Right when I thought I wouldn't have to battle anyone," I said smiling. "oh well little brother," she said right before she ran out the door. I ran after her and damn she was fast. I was still chasing her when I found out the way she was going. SHE'S GOING AFTER Emily! I have to stop her I start pushing myself faster and faster till boom I tackled her. I got thrown off of her by a strong gust of wind and I went flying. "You have a choice Alex let me have your girlfriend and you live or I kill her right in front of you then I kill u." she hissed "How about neither," I said as I ran at her. Another gust of wind hit me and I went to the ground. "I don't think You'll be coming anywhere near me," she said "I don't know about that," I said as I started a lightning storm "remember I'm half god," I said "oh and you need to know I'm half Banshee," she said as she screamed. My ears started to ring and just like that, I blacked out.

***********************************************************************************************

I woke up in my house with Emily and a few other teenage kids I've never seen before was surrounding me. They were talking but I couldn't hear them. The ringing was still going through my ears causing a sharp pain. This short girl with like light brown or dirty blonde hair walks up to me and touches my forehead and instantly the sharp pain was gone and I could hear again. "hey what's going on here" I asked " thank the gods you're okay" Emily said right before she kissed me. I broke the kiss. "Who are these people" i asked "Well the one in the corner with the long sword is Hunter, he is the son of Ares, The one that healed you from the Banshee's scream is Julie daughter of Apollo, The one that is sleeping is Austin the son of Hypnos, the kid playing with bolts is Justin son of Hephaestus, lastly the one with the sais is True son of Hades. they are my friends." she said "oh ok hi then" I said. Hunter just glared at me and said "so Emily this is where you've been, with this wannabe" "he's the only one that can beat Daisy, he is half elemental." she said and then everyone got in position to attack " are you crazy Emily being near one of them" Hunter said "He's on our side he's one of us his father is Zeus" she said and all of their jaws dropped. "Z..Zeus, there has only been one kid to be born to Zeus and he died 15 years ago his name was Chris Lane the most powerful elemental and demigod" True looked scared while saying it. "I am Chris Lane," I said.........