Part 11

I threw a lightning bolt at the buff man and it just bounced off him. I ran at him and threw a punch at him. He caught my punch and threw me. He was Tall at least 6'4 and very buff. He was wearing a toga. He had Blue eyes with a yellow ring that looked my eyes. "Who are you," I asked him. "Oh come on has it really been that long since you saw me to where you don't remember me?" he asked "My guess would be yes a very long time," I said. "I'm Zeus king of the gods and your father Chris," he said. I bowed down to him "Lord Zeus, I'm sorry I didn't recognize you," I said "You don't need to bow, if I wasn't immortal you probably would have been able to kill me," he said laughing "So dad why show up now after 14 years of not seeing me?" I asked him "You have turn out to be such a good kid so strong, loyal, and brave a real hero so I came to ask you if you would like to be a God for all the things you've done for the gods," he asked. "No immortality is not what I want and I'm not doing this for the gods I'm doing this for all of humanity," I said "Then what do you want?" he asked "I want the gods to see their kids and spend time with them," I said angerly "That makes sense after this war I will make sure all of the gods visit their children," he said "If you excuse me I got to go fight an evil demigod and get my girlfriend back" I said. It's either I'm going to fail and there's is going to be a curse on my head and Emily's or I will win and Emily and I get boosted in the battle against Daisy. Time to fight.