Part 8

"If you're the most powerful being why hasn't anyone seen you in 15 years," Hunter asked, "My mom has been hiding me and changed my name to Alex Lane," I said. True stood up and spoke "If he is really the son of Zeus he should summon a lightning bolt to prove himself" " OK but we have to go outside this house took forever to build," I said as I walked outside. I summoned the biggest lightning storm and struck the ground with lightning. Everyone was shocked with awe. "My cousin rose out of hiding, it's about time," True said. Hunter was glaring at me man he was creepy and he's not even the son of Hades. "We have to go back to camp if you want to come with us if you want" Austin said "No Emily and I are staying here" I said "OK then hunter stay to help if they need it" Julie said " I'm only going to help because Emily is here not because of this idiot" Hunter said. "Do you want to go I'll destroy you in 3 seconds flat" I yelled "Bring it," he said as we both drew our weapons. Until Emily walked into the middle of us two and said " Both of you stop it we are teammates, not foes" she said in a sweet voice. "fine" both of us said at the same time. "Chris er Alex I'm confused whatever lets go up to the house hunter stay out here" she said " Oh sure leave me out here" he said as I jumped with Emily wrapped around me, I jumped up to the house and went inside. " what is his problem" i asked her "he's a good guy he's like my brother but he's also my ex-boyfriend. oh and he is mostly intimidated by you because he is used to being one of the strongest" she said " well I don't like the looks he gives me" I said. " oh come on stop worrying about him and come lay" she said as she jumped on the bed. I ran over and jumped on the bed turned then kissed Emily so passionately. Her lips felt like the softest pillows I've ever felt. I broke the kiss and Emily laid her head on top of my chest. "I love you," I said half asleep. The last thing I heard was her saying I love you too. I woke up and saw Emily with bed head on the end of the bed. "Morning beautiful," I said "morning," she said turning herself around to face me. I went into what looked like I was going to kiss her but instead, I tickled her sides. She was laughing so much she fell on the floor and brought me with her. We were both laughing. Hopped onto of her and pinned her wrists. I looked Emily in the eyes and kissed her passionately. I broke the kiss and said, "I'm going to go for a run to scouting the area." "ok," she said and like that, I ran out into the woods. I ran a perimeter that went out 18 miles. I kept circling it to make sure nothing was coming. Then I ran back and when I got there Hunter and Emily were separated. They would rarely glance at each other and even me and then Emily looked up at me touching her lip. Right then and there I knew what happen. I ran at Hunter and grabbed his neck and then pinned him to the tree. "What the fuck is wrong with you, she is my girlfriend, not yours, you don't go kissing other people's girlfriends," I yelled and a lightning storm whipped up from my anger. "I..I..I'm not sorry," he said and out of nowhere he changed into someone and I was going to yell for Emily to go get the sword from in the house but she changed into Autumn. "Where is Emily" I yelled and the storm got worse and they just kept laughing. "That's it no more Mr. Nice-guy," I said and I struck both of them with lightning. I went flying back from the blast and out of the smoke they walked not harmed at all "H..How did it not hurt you" I said "You don't need to know but if you want to see your friends again You will go to your old school's field tomorrow," Autumn said. They got a hold of Emily but how I would have seen them. Someone from our side must be helping them I didn't feel the elemental aura. One of my friends betrayed me and I will kill them for it.