Operation Norminah

Camila felt her phone go off in her back pack and quickly made the grab for it while Dinah and Ally were distracted, the two of them engrossed in a conversation about who's Mom made better cookies, it was an innocent topic, but both girls were getting heated. Digging around in her bag, Camila found her phone and read what Lauren had just text her and sent a quick message back.

Lauren: Hey I see you, don't look over, but we're on the other side of the Ferris Wheel, by the bumper cars. Do you have the bandana in your bag still?

Camila thought back to when her and Lauren bought matching bandanas one morning on an outing for coffee from there favourite java spot off campus, they had found them in a small unknown shop that had all sorts of fun items and Camila had swore that the bandana was the same colour as Lauren's eyes and made her then, just roommate, buy it but Lauren had refused unless Camila bought one too. 

Camila: Let me check

Camila: I do!

Lauren: Perfect, I have mine too. Use it to blindfold Dinah.

Cautiously Camila took a step towards Dinah and smiled as sweet as she could. "China, I saw a booth back that way that I think you would enjoy, but I want it to be a surprise, so I'm just gonna blindfold you okay?" She said, figuring it would be best to just go for it. 

"Um, I'm gonna have to say no to that Mila," Dinah said looking wildly at the girl.

Ally looked between them before she caught on to what Camila was doing, instantly joining in on the side against Dinah. "Come on please, it will be fun," Ally said excitedly. "I'm pretty sure I know what tent she is taking you to and the dramatic effect would be so much better if you had a blindfold."

"I don't-"

"Pleeeeeeease?" Ally and Camila cried out together and when a few people walked by giving them weird looks she gave in.

"I don't feel good about this," Dinah said under her breath as she allowed the green bandana to be pulled around her eyes and tied behind her head. "I swear if you tangle my hair in this damn thing Mila, you are in for a serious poly beat down."

On the other side of the Ferris Wheel, Lauren had just as hard a time getting Normani to agree to putting a bandana around her eyes and somehow had ended up agreeing to buy all of Normani's coffee for the week and all the cotton candy that the girl wanted for the rest of the night in order to get it on her.

"Okay, I'm gonna grab your hand okay?" Lauren told her. "I'm just gonna pull you to where we need to go, but you can't peek and you have to trust me," she said as she began pulling her to where she could see Camila waving her arms wildly, giving Lauren the signal that meant Dinah was now blindfolded as well.

Ally took the opportunity to go and speak to the man running the carnival ride that was the main player in their master plan, letting him know they were going to need him to let them on the ride and strap them in right away. After a few more details had been worked out with the man and he had been paid with pink tickets, Ally returned to the group, waving at Lauren, but staying silent.

Lauren pulled Normani away first, through the now open gate waiting for them. "Okay there is a step here so, be careful and then I need you to just sit down for a moment," Lauren told her watching as Normani felt around for the step and adjusted her dress before feeling for the seat. 

Waving over Camila, Ally, and Dinah, Lauren stepped away from the carriage. "Okay so there is going to be a little step to get where we need to go, so when I squeeze your hand, just step up, I'll guide you the rest of the way, okay?" Camila said in a hushed tone as she lead Dinah towards the ride.