It Happened So Fast

(Warning: Homophobia)

Dinah and Ally had no idea what they were walking into after receiving Normani's text, but they weren't prepared to see Normani with tears streaming down her face, on the ground shaking an unconscious Lauren pleading for her to wake up.

"What the fuck happened!" Dinah yelled as she ran over to Lauren, checking her pulse. "Normani!"

"I don't know!" Normani panicked. "She didn't know, she didn't realize what she said to Mila, after everything I think she blanked I don't think she knew what she was saying and when I told her she freaked out and all of a sudden she just collapsed and I can't get her up!"

Ally stood in the doorway, completely terrified watching the scene unfolding, Dinah was crying now too and they were shaking Lauren and yelling her name and when Ally's eyes fell on the water bottle on Lauren's dresser she grabbed it and unscrewed the lid, not even sure what her plan was or if it would work, but she cautiously walked over and poured the water on Lauren's face.

"Ally!" Normani and Dinah yelled together.

"What the fuck!?" Normani screamed looking at their smallest friend who looked like she had seen a ghost.

"Lauren?" Dinah whispered as she noticed Lauren's eyes starting to flutter.

"Oh wow! It worked," Ally said completely unsure of herself, but pleased nonetheless. 

Normani looked down and she saw movement and she couldn't help it when she threw herself on top of Lauren with her head on the girl's chest, hugging her. "Please be okay, please just wake up, please?" Normani begged.

Lauren made a move, slowly sitting up as Normani untangled herself from her friend and when Lauren slumped back against her bed and let out a choked cry, there was a wave of relief amongst the three other girls despite the horrible sound.

Ally joined the girls on the floor as they sat in a half circle around Lauren, afraid to say anything or touch her. Her cries worse, if possible, than the ones they had heard from Camila just a while earlier. 

"Lauser?" Dinah finally whispered as she shifted closer to the inconsolable girl.

"I wrecked everything, she's gonna leave me," Lauren mumbled. "I can't lose her, please let me see her?" She was looking straight at Normani now, but Normani just looked down.

"I don't think it's a good idea," she said, refusing to make eye contact with the watery green eyes staring at her.

"Mani," Ally whispered, but Normani shook her head and held her stance on the issue.

"After everything Mila said tonight, after it took how long to get her to sleep, you want to just send Lauren in there?" Normani asked seeming slightly annoyed. "Lauren I love you, I do, but Camila was so hurt and I've never seen her like that and I don't think-"

"I know," Lauren cried out. "I know, but I don't know what to do! How do I fix this!?"

"You give her space and time," Normani told her.

"I don't want-"

"I agree with Mani," Dinah spoke up. "You'll see her tomorrow."

"Are you all going for breakfast with your parents?" Lauren asked.

"My parents left like, hours ago," Dinah said. "They aren't coming back probably ever."

"My parents have an early flight," Ally added, looking at Dinah questioningly as she realized she was the only one who really heard what Dinah had said.