Apologize

"Ally open the door, please," Camila begged, her and the other three girls standing in the hallway holding pizza and soft drinks. "We brought food and we brought each other and we just wanna know you're okay."

"Go away," Ally yelled through the large wooden door, refusing to let her friends in. Ally wasn't mad. She was hurt. She knew her friends were going through hard times, but not one person noticed that she had been quiet or that she hadn't spent anytime with Oliver, that on top of it all, she hadn't even mentioned him.

"We aren't leaving until you open this door," Normani said loudly. "We will stay out here all night, sleep in the hallway if we have too."

Nothing. Ally said nothing, instead she sat back in her bed with her headphones in to drown out the world and she finally realized the appeal the action seemed to have to Dinah and Camila over the last couple weeks. Things were silent, sort of. All Ally could here was the sound of Selena Quintanilla filling her ears, the rest of the world seemed to stand still.

"Your friends are acting like fucking banshees," someone said as they ripped one of the ear buds from Ally's ear, causing Ally to jump back in fright.

"Wow, you're actually here, I was starting to forget what you look like," Ally said with a nervous laugh while her roommate just glared and grabbed for some of her clothes out of the shared closet.

"Well forget again. I'm outta here," the tall redheaded girl said with a shrug as she threw the dorm room door open and walked out.

Ally wasn't quick enough, she tried to jump off her bed and close the door, but Lauren and Normani wedged themselves inside, followed by Camila and Dinah who were holding up pizza boxes and what appeared to be a few crappy chick flicks, presumably from a collection that belonged to Camila.

"I don't want you here," Ally spat out, the other girls taken back a bit by the tone that she spoke in.

Lauren looked at Ally and pursed her lips, their usually bubbly friend was dressed in black and her face was free of makeup. She looked younger and from the puffiness around her eyes, it was obvious she had been crying, a lot. "Al, we are so sorry, please we just wanna know what happened?"

"Why? Why do you care? You all have each other or you don't, who the fuck knows and who the fuck cares about poor Ally," the smaller girl said seriously, shaking her head at her friends who were clearly taken back by both Ally's language and anger. "You didn't care until I told you that you were being crap friends, you probably wouldn't have notice if I had disappeared, you don't care about anyone but yourselves."

"We deserve that," Camila mumbled under her breath and when Ally looked up at her she sighed loudly. "I'm sorry Ally, okay? I won't and can't speak for these three," she said gesturing to the other girls. "But I can speak for myself when I say I am sorry and I would care and notice if you disappeared. If you had just come to me and-"

"Come to you? You practically fell off the damn earth Mila, first one out of class, last one to show, gone before we wake up and back once we've gone to bed, not answering your texts, any of that sound familiar?" Ally asked her angrily. "I might have come to you if I had any clue where you were!"

"You knew where we were," Lauren interrupted. "Normani and I, you knew where we were, you could have said something, anything."

"When? Before or after the two of you spent every lunch hour comparing notes on how unfair Dinah and Camila were treating you? Or before or after I dried your tears because you burst into sobs, again."

"You could have said something, just blurted it out or something," Normani said and Ally just shook her head about to yell at her too, when Dinah spoke up.