Engraved In My Heart Forever

Lauren in this GIF is everything

------------------------------------

Lauren woke up in the morning and groaned, she hadn't drank that much last night and yet she still felt sick, rolling over in the bed Lauren's eyes snapped open when she realized she was alone. 'Had last night been a dream?' Lauren was wondering with a frown on her face. She pulled herself slowly from the bed and made her way into the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth, trying to ignore the headache threatening her.

"Morning," Camila mumbled as she walked over to the bathroom door, scaring Lauren with her presence. "Sorry, I went to get coffee," Camila's voice was low and quiet and she was wearing a pair of blue jean shorts and one of Lauren's sweaters, she was hungover, her hair was a mess and the large dark sunglasses she wore were covering bloodshot, puffy eyes.

"How are you feeling?" Lauren asked her, as she looked in the mirror and noted her hair was just as much of a mess as Camila's was and Lauren sighed and scrunched up her nose. "Have you seen my hairbrush?" Camila shook her head and Lauren sighed again, "Well, I guess this is as good as it gets," she laughed making her way out of the bathroom.

"Ally is dying," Camila said as she took a seat on the edge of their bed and sipped at her coffee. "I brought her a coffee and she was in crappy shape, she said she was gonna attempt getting dressee and then she would meet us downstairs to go to breakfast."

"I wonder how Normani and DJ feel," Lauren mused as she pulled on a pair of black shorts and her 1975 sweater. Camila let out a small laugh and Lauren looked at her and quirked an eyebrow, "You brought them coffee too, huh?"

Camila shrugged and smiled softly, "Just Mani." She said as she stood up and walked towards Lauren who was leaning against her dresser, slowly sipping on coffee, "I ran into DJ when I left this morning, she was headed to her job interview. I dropped a coffee off to Mani and she seemed tired, she said to text her when we are ready to leave for breakfast." Lauren nodded, listening to Camila speak as she watched the small girl close the gap between them.

"Camz, what are-"

"Can I kiss you?" Camila asked shyly and Lauren set her coffee down on the dresser behind her and reached out to take Camila's coffee from her hands.

"We have to talk about-" Lauren started, setting Camila's coffee next to hers.

"I know," Camila said weakly, interrupting Lauren. "But that's not what I asked," she said raising one hand to cup Lauren's cheek, her thumb brushing against the girl's lower lip. "I missed you," Camila whispered and she had barely gotten out the last word when Lauren leaned down and pressed their mouths together.

-----------------------------------

Camila POV

Her lips collided with mine and I could taste fresh toothpaste and desperation as her tongue slid easily into my mouth without hesitation. I moved my hand from her cheek to the back of her neck and pulled her closer to deepen the kiss and I heard a small moan escape the back of Lauren's throat, I smiled against lips and she let out an airy laugh as she pressed her forehead against mine.

"We can talk later," Lauren told me as her emerald eyes stared deeply into mine and I nodded. "Promise me," Lauren demanded, her voice cracking. I held up my pinky finger and she took it with her own and nodded her understanding without my having to say it.

I felt my cellphone buzz in my pocket and groaned as I untangled myself from Lauren's embrace, her arm fighting to stay in its place around my hips as I did.