Bows, Dragonflies and Teddy Bears

Lauren POV

I watched Camila and Ally as they were babbling, not making any sense and looking between Dinah and Normani. "Seriously we're just going to go," I said sending them both an apologetic look before I grabbed the two girls who were staring, their eyes looking as though they were about to pop out of their heads and dragged them away.

"Aw man," Camila pouted, her eyes still fixed on the direction we had come from. "I can't see them anymore."

"That was the point. They are talking again, that's what we wanted, we have to give them time now," I told her seriously.

"Did you see that kiss?" Camila said turned to Ally who was just nodding her head, still looking shocked at what had just gone on between our friends. "I was expecting something, but not that."

"That was quite the kiss," Ally hummed. "Mila, my phone is going off in your bag, can I have it back now?"

I heard Camila laugh and watched her pull out Ally's phone and hand it back to her, the smallest of our group quickly checking her messages, a large smile spreading across her face before she held our her phone for Camila to read. "You should go, but keep your phone on so we can let you know when the Norminah return to earth,"  Camila told her and Ally just bounced on the heels of her feet, before smiling.

"Thanks, you're the best," Ally told her and I just sat back and watched them. "Lauren, keep this one out of trouble and text me if you need me. Do you guys have enough money for rides and games?" Ally asked, turning her attention to me.

"You're such a Mom," I said laughing. "I think we're good, where is it you're going exactly?" As soon as the words left my mouth I watched Ally's head turn to towards the Carousel. "Oh mystery boy," I said to her. "Well go on, have fun."

"Thanks guys, I'll catch up with you a little later. We should probably head out by 10 at the latest, after all we still have classes in the morning and-" Ally really was the Mom of the group.

"Go!" Camila and I both told her and she just sent us a warning glare before turning on her heels and walking off towards the boy from her drama class.

I must have been watching for longer than I thought, because Camila laughed and reached up to move my head so I was looking at her. "His name is Oliver, he's a Junior, he isn't a student in Ally's drama class, he is a student helper. And they like each other, but they are taking things slow. That's all I know."

I let out a puff of air, "Well it's more than I knew two seconds ago, when do we get to meet him."

"Soon," Camila told me with a shrug. "You know what I just realized," Camila said grabbing the front of my leather jacket and pulling me towards her.

"We are finally alone," I said knowingly as Camila went up on her tip toes and kissed me. "Don't stop," I knew I was whining, but the contact was lost too soon and I wanted more.

"One more," Camila whispered, but I turned my head knowing I shouldn't. "Hey you wanted one more," Camila pouted making it known that she also wanted to kiss me again.

"I know, but I can't because my mouth is all gross," I told her and she just looked at me confused. "I puked on the teacup ride," I said hanging my head in shame. "But it was Normani's fault."

"Oh," Camila said before bursting out into a hearty laugh and I couldn't help but laugh along with her. "Okay, well I have a better idea for something we can do," she told me, reaching for my hand to hold.

I followed Camila through the crowds of people, the smile on my face growing every time she turned to look at me. "Where are we going?" I asked her, noticing that me had slowed down into a normal walking pace. Camila turned and winked at me, pointing over to a big red and white striped tent, with a large sign that read 'Henna Tattoos' just outside the door and a list of different things you could get. "Seriously? Okay! Awesome," I said grabbing Camila by the waist and lifting her off the ground as I carried her over to check out our options.