Ch 1 / Newcomers and New Resolutions

Ok, here goes! I’ve promised myself that from today onwards, I’m going to write down everything that happens to me in this diary. I’d better start at the start…

Quick introduction, I’m Summer Livia, daughter of Demeter, Half-blood, aged 15 and currently at Camp Half-blood, the only place on earth that’s safe for people like me.

And today my live changed FOREVER because I met him.

Annabeth (who’s this really smart Athena girl who everyone’s secretly scared of) went off to look for her boyfriend.  I don’t really know him (he’s called Percy) but he’s like a mega hero, he saved the whole of western civilisation! I wasn’t here when that happened, I only started coming to Camp a few weeks ago.

Anyway, he’s missing, so Annabeth went off this morning to try and find some clue about where he is but she didn’t find him, she found three new demi-gods. A pretty Aphrodite girl, a guy who I think is the son of Zeus and, (oh my gods!), this other guy who’s called Leo and I just know he’s the one for me!

He’s not that impressive when you first look at him, not like the Zeus boy, but then you look closer and see the bright eyes, the quirky smile, the scruffy but soooo cute hair. I could probably go on forever…

Then, of course, they all disappeared to find their cabins and I was so going to talk to him later but he disappeared off after diner.

I'll see him tomorrow.