Ch 3 / Return and Really Serious Crushes

He’s back! The three newbies succeed on their quest and now they’re back back back!

                Chiron threw a huge party after they got back and I managed to talk to Leo, our conversation went something like this:

                (Me) “Hi again.”

                (Him) “Uh, do I know you?”

                “Um, yeah, we met before you left on your quest. I’m Summer Livia”

                “Oh right! I think I remember you” (which means he didn’t)

                “Yeah, well… Where’s your dragon?”

                “Oh, he’s, he… we crashed and um, he didn’t make it.”

                “OMG! I’m so sorry”

                This gave me an excuse to HUG HIM!!! Can you believe it, I actually hugged him!!! He smelt like wood smoke and oil, doesn’t sound very nice right now but on him it smelt great…

                And you’ll never guess what else; he’s been made Head Counsellor! Like, how cool is that!

                He explained the whole quest to me, Percy Jackson (that’s Annabeth’s boyfriend, the one who’s missing) is actually in some Roman demi-god camp! There are still some Roman demi-gods and Jason (he’s one of the newbies) is a Roman demi-god but Hera wiped his memory…  I lost track again but Leo said that him, Jason, Piper (3rd newbie) and Annabeth are going on some quest next summer to Greece! Lucky! I’d love to go to Greece! I wonder if they’d let me tag along…

                But it means that they’re going to be gone for a long time, again! I determined to get Leo to addmit he likes me before he goes and maybe even take me along on the quest, my first quest!