Chapter 14

Jungkook gritted his teeth wanting to kill her really badly "You crazy bitch.." He muttered.

She laughed in return "I'm sorry this had to happen, I... I thought you would have changed your mind and run back to me after the mistake you did but I still had a little doubt, hm... I guess I was right!" She moved her face closer to him, He gulped and pursed his lips, she's not going to kiss him at this moment is she?

Her lips began to go closer and closer, she looked at him straight in the eyes and then pecked his cheek "Oh I'm going to miss you" she sighed while slowly frowning, her facial expression changed.

Her face looked like she was a daughter of the devil.. a completely different expression.

"You'll want me back sooner or later, you'll be begging on your knees to come back to me, but don't you dare think I'll accept you in my life again! I gave you a chance but you blew it, I.. really did love you. Hm. Oh well" She shrugged her shoulders and walked away from him.

She looked at him once more "You can go now!" She shooed him. The two men let go of him and began to push him with such a huge force away from the room that he almost tripped.

Jungkook ran in fast pace away from her house. But what he was curious about was what the whole 'plan' she has for him. Why would she just randomly inject him with something and then tell him to leave?

His home was about thirty minutes away, his father must have been really worried about where he was. What would he even tell him?

That his crazy ex girlfriend made him unconscious, kidnapped him and injected him randomly?

Oh god.. He can't tell him the truth.. he'll just tell him that he had to go to some after school tutoring, yeah!

As he was walking, he could see a figure walking the opposite way.. towards him. It was a women, as she went closer.... her face..

Her face..

He has seen that face before.. he was sure he did. A face that makes his heart beat fast whenever he sees it...

A face that he sees in frames around his house..
In his family album..
Distinctive features which jungkook has seen countless of times in pictures.

And then it hit him.

"M..mom?" He rubbed his eyes. He was just seeing things! It obviously cannot be her.

She's.. dead.

What's going on? He looked closely but he still swore it looked like her.. it had to be her, everything about her was so similar.

"MOM!" Jungkook shouted at her.

The woman minded her own business, she probably thought he was calling for someone else but no... he moved towards her and stood there in front of her.

"Is it really you?" Jungkook asked as he had a big grin on his face. "I'm sorry but you've got the wrong person, child" she replied and tried to walk away, but Jungkook didn't allow that.

He grabbed her by her shoulder "Don't walk away from me.. It's me!" He said, still smiling.

The woman shrugged her shoulders "LET GO!" She said.